Candy Spelling

Hits $90k Vegas Jackpot --

I've Got a Nose for Loose Slots!

11/8/2011 12:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Candy SpellingFile under those damn rich people keep getting richer ... Candy Spelling won $90,000 on the slots in Vegas.

Sources connected with the Bellagio in Las Vegas tell TMZ ... Candy and some of her girlfriends were at the hotel 2 weeks ago when Candy started playing the high limit slots -- where the machines cost anywhere from $100 to $1,000 a spin.

We don't know how many false starts she had, but in the end, Candy hit it big to the tune of 90 grand!!!!!!!!

Here's the thing -- it's not even Candy's biggest slot machine victory ... or 2nd biggest. Back in 2007, she pulled her way to a $200k payday ... and in 2008, she won a cool $180k.

Oh, and don't forget about the frickin' car in a charity raffle a few years back.

Still, Mrs. Spelling could probably use the cash these days ... after all, she did just sell her mansion for $65 MILLION less than she wanted for it.

Poor, poor Candy ...

1108_GAMBLIN_CELEBS_FOOTER

Bud

Anybody is bound to win if you plunk 35-40 large in a freaking slot machine!

lost grrl

What are the chances she is going to give it to charity?

HamptonsHarry

Good for her! She probably had a great time. I can't wait to hit it big at the casino or in the lottery.

erin

my God her nose is so sawed down from surgery? it honestly looks like she has DOWN SYNDROME

Tonya P

Like she needed 90k. Sad b/c someone who actually needed it should have won it! Greedy ass woman.

Kathy

Congrats to Candy. I won 44 jackpots in Las Vegas in 4 days winning over $147,000.00 playing the slots I even wrote an e book about it. easyvegasriches.com I won $25k at the Palms and most of my jackpots at MGM.

Kathy

Congrats to Candy Spelling! I WOULD LOVE TO CHALLENGE HER ON THE SLOTS I AM VERY LUCKY TOO! The poor woman vs the rich woman! I won 44 jackpots in 4 days playing the slots in Vegas, I won over $147,000.00. I even wrote an ebook about my trip. I won $25k at the Palms and most of my other jackpots at MGM. easyvegasriches.com

e

She has a loose slot! lol

e

She has a loose slot! lol

anazita

Not a surprise. Poor people very rarely win the lottery.

sophia martini

I would love to know what slot to play seeing you have a eye for loose slots

Kathy