Charlie Sheen

Mocked on 'Two and a Half Men'

11/8/2011 11:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

110811_two_men_still

It wasn't enough to kill Charlie Sheen off in "Two and a Half Men" -- last night, creator Chuck Lorre took a personal shot at the Warlock on the show ... mocking Sheen's famous "winning" catchphrase.

During the episode, Jon Cryer's character was impersonating Charlie Harper  -- pretending to order scotch and hookers ... before uttering Sheen's favorite word, "WINNING."

Harper's dead ... maybe it's time to finally bury the hatchet too.

Denver

Only two episodes this year have been half way good. First part of the pilot and when Alan finds out about Cinnamon's Buns. Last night's episode was a cry for help. Alan being a moocher has been overplayed and is past getting old. They tried something new last night and it didnt work. Seeing the bartender again was nice though. Bobby the waiter should be next. Give the guy his own show!! Apologies for the frivolity.

Jack

The show wasn't particularly great before, but it led the ratings because it wasn't particularly bad either and had it's moments.
Now it's just awful and with this getting attention, it'll be done to death along with the naked guy and the inadvertent gay situations that might've been funny in old British comedy.

Rodney

And Charlie Sheen STILL is delivering the biggest laughs and Best Lines on a show he isn't even still on. WINNING!!!!

CLINT

Even with Ashton showing off his pidgeon chest on every show, 2 1/2 men is done. I think the show could have done better without AK and should have just kept the original cast the way it was. AK's character is anoying and easily forgetable. I still don't get what people see in a character who comes off as a big dummy in everything he does.

weird al yankovich

Just shows Chucks Character but in all honesty this truly shows who the better man is.

Obviously Chuck is infatuated with Charlie Sheen and can't let go while charlie sits on 125 Million for doing jack ! lol

Ummmm note to chuck you lost son ... you're a fool

peace
WEIRD

CelebJustice

lol... that was freaking hilarious.

Jay W.

He's had some good movies and yes, he was great as the character on 2 1/2 men. The guy is still overrated! I hope Charlie makes billions,, I could give a rats ass. The guy was still born with a silver spoon and many comedians could have played Charlie Harper as well as Sheen had they been cast in the original role.

Fidel's niece

Chuck Lorre is like a rabid junkyard dog
who got hold of a bone and will not let go.

GO Charlie!
WINNING!

jbs2836

2HM-CharlieSheen = It Sucks/I qui*****ching

Jodi

I was LMAO list night and Jon Cryer had Charlie down to a T. Didn't expect him to say "winning" at the the end though.

As bad as Charlie talked about Chuck Lorre and his family to the media I could see why Chuck would do this. Charlie has no f*cking character anyway.

Just because Charlie has no character I would not want Chuck Lorrie to lower himself any lower to Charlie's level. Let Charlie live in that gutter alone. Enough is enough Chuck.

Michael

I hope Charlie has that word trademarked and he sues Chuck Lorre for being a completely FOCK!!!

I have never seen the show and honestly, now with Ashton Douchebag on it, I sure a fock won't!

Debster

Haven'*****ched since the first pathetic episode this season and don't intend to. Without Charlie, there is no 2 and a 1/2 men to watch.

Jay W.

I've only seen a few posts that critique Sheen. Unf...ing believable. Two and a half men should have ended, but you people are delusional.

GEL

Both my husband and I laughed our butts off last night with that story-line. It totally cracked us up, Sheen has BEGGED to be the butt of the joke, now he is. WE LOVED IT!

jbeans

Chuck Lorre is an a hole!! Can't wait until Charlie's new show comes on and blows away 2 1/2 men!