Chris Brown

Neighbors Rejoice After

CB Moves Out

11/8/2011 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1107_chris_brown_tmz_exChris Brown is waving the white flag, because we found out he moved out of the West Hollywood condo in which he was at war with his neighbors.

Brown's neighbors were complaining bitterly that he was parking in handicapped spots, playing music at ear-shattering levels at all hours of the night and even defacing property.  Brown has denied committing any misdeeds.

Neighbors tell us ... they're "ecstatic" to see him go ... but Chris has not sold the unit, and we don't know his plans.

0825_chris_brown_parking_footer

Marilyn

Low class trash coward who beats up small women!

Down with Chris Brown forever!

Jackie

TMZ...please go out guys and enjoy ur b-days. Coz you are bring back none irrelevant idiots back.

moveover

You know you're a major league A-hole when your neighbors celebrate you moving out of the neighborhood!

Jodi

LOL...I bet they were jumping up and down for joy, hugging each other. They will hold a party tonight.

I believe Chris had his ghetto friends staying there while he was gone and they acted like any young fools would do with too much money at their disposal and not enough sense to act like responsible adults.

Jay W.

Don't know the guy, but he sounds like an a..hole. Maybe that's his M O ?

don juan

im a black man. i also live in a condo. im very respectful of my neighboors. i dont double park. i do go to work pretty early but atleast i have a job. i have noticed that the white people who have dogs do not pick the crap up after there done.

Cheetara

Blonde hair really doesn't do him justice...kind of reminds me of the guy on America's Next Top Model--not Miss J, but the other one.

Staceyann Dolenti

Does anyone still like Chris Brown? His original fans liked him because he was thought to be clean cut.

Staceyann Dolenti

Brenda

I am white and I pick up dog crap! Believe me, I pick it up and pick it up and pick it up, it never ends.

GOD

I can't believe this woman beating pile of steaming **** is still making news and has fans. I guess you can't expect too much from retards.

jc

Once a douche, always a douche!

tmzreader

Ummm this was already reported months ago. He's on tour and has been for over a year. how can you disturb anyone if your not there?!?! But of course this is TMZ so I expected racist and closed minded statements.

Strokadellic

This dude is such a total sh*t stain.

Aaron

Leave Chris Brown alone,he probably an *********ometimes ,but I don't think he's that bad as people say he is.And the neighbor that made a complaint about him parking was probably a Rihanna fan.People need to just leave him alone,that's the only thing people think about when they see or talk about him.

joker2

**** that bitch boy! I hope sumbody whoop his ass! Betta yet, beat his mommas ass like he did that girl! Society luvs wife beaters! Beat up their mommas, or their sisters, see how likes that! Sissy!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments