Chris Brown

Neighbors Rejoice After

CB Moves Out

11/8/2011 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1107_chris_brown_tmz_exChris Brown is waving the white flag, because we found out he moved out of the West Hollywood condo in which he was at war with his neighbors.

Brown's neighbors were complaining bitterly that he was parking in handicapped spots, playing music at ear-shattering levels at all hours of the night and even defacing property.  Brown has denied committing any misdeeds.

Neighbors tell us ... they're "ecstatic" to see him go ... but Chris has not sold the unit, and we don't know his plans.

0825_chris_brown_parking_footer

Woot

Buh-bye, freak! How about you go find a big old warehouse in Compton or something. Better yet, there must be an uninhabited island somewhere far, far away that's waiting for you.

x0christinec0x

good! hes such an immature loser in every sense of the word. i dont see how can anybody like him or defend him. what a douche he is. oh and just wondering, with that ridiculous hair of his, does anybody else think he looks like DENNIS RODMAN AND SISQO'S LOVE CHILD!??!?! LOLOLOL!!!!!

AV

He doesn't owned the condo, he was just renting, he doesn't know how to own real estate, just high end Jewelry, item's he can pawn off later in life when he broke.

Dan

Two words... horse ****!

janet

Good for the neighbors. Another no talent piss ant.

SantaFeJack

He's probably half deaf as well as half brain dead...the world revolves around him...I've had a**hole neighbors like him before!

Misty

Yes, Chris needs to move out of that racist unit with those racist neighbors and landlord. From the amateur painted-on handicap signs, I could tell those people were unstable. Who does that??

Greasy

I am black and remember when Jackson Browne was beating Darryl Hannah but you didn't hear the media mentioning this constantly.

To Steve S, I can only imagine what the S stands foor, A bunch of black people living next door can only mean that you live in the hood your damn self.

Gretel

The first time I got an apartment my mother gave me the sage advice that I should respect my neighbors and I should be a good neighbor. She actually gave me a book about everything you learned you learned in kindergarten and it was one of the best damn books I ever read. I had some real pieces of work as neighbors but I think you get that anywhere. I'd kick this ghetto woman beater's ass though, if he were disturbing my life.

Muppet

Oh give it up already, he wasn't fined for the parking spots, they were proven to be his!! I think these people are just holding a grudge over the whole Chris/Rihanna deal. Time to leave him alone already, it's getting old.

Coop

Its amazing how many people use a topic like this to take cheap shots at people of other races. I AM blacK educated, married, and NOT POOR. You should try finding out more about a person, and try not categorizing an entire race because some intelligent black, like myself, has the job you want, which makes you bitter. I would never assume that all people who are not black are stupid, nervous, closet racists, just because you seem to be.

pinklemonade

I can't stand that arrogant ass little clown. I wanna see him fall face first, mouth open into a steaming pile of smelly dog ****.

nyamal gatluak

i don,t believe everything they said about Chris brown because i know Chris brown his great guy, they just jealous that c b is nice guy,**** all the hater on c b

nyamal

The Smoking Man

I, too, wish the criminals in my neighborhood would move away.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments