Kurt Loder:

MJ Was a Child Molester

11/8/2011 9:21 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kurt Loder
Kurt Loder
-- the longtime face of "MTV News" -- says he believes Michael Jackson was a child molester.

Loder appeared on the "Jeff and Jeremy in the Morning" radio show this morning  ... when he was asked if he thought MJ's death was a tragedy.

Loder replied, "Its a shame how he grew up ... his childhood was a shame ... there is many sad aspects to his life, ... on the other hand, I think he was a child molester, and that sort of tempers any feelings you might have about him."

When asked why he believed MJ molested kids, Loder claimed he knew about secret payouts to the parents of little boys ... and pointed to MJ's bizarre behavior.

"Having sleepovers with little boys, and you're a 40 year old man??? Uh, NO. You're like a child molester."

Loder continues, "Maybe being a child molester is the product of a pretty terrible childhood he had ... you can see why that might have happened. On the other hand, molesting children is bad."

Previous 15 Comments | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41

Areukidding

So here's what Loder is saying: 1. Parents took money to let their kids get stay with MJ even though they heard the accusations. 2. Loder says he knew someone was a child molester and did nothing about it.

mysteria333

KURT LODER IS AN ASS AND AN IDIOT,, AND HE IS THE REAL CHILD MOLESTER . AND ONE ONLY HAS TO LOOK IN HIS FACE AND SEE THAT HE IS A HARD CORE ALCOHOLIC..I SUGGEST THAT HE GO INTO A ROOM FALL ON HIS KNEES AND PRAY SINCERELY AND WITH HUMILITY. AND ASK FORGIVENESS FOR HIS CRUEL IGNORANT BE HAVIOR...JUDGE NOT LEST YE BE JUDGED.. IT'S ALWAYS THE LOW LIFES IN THE WORLD SEEKING ANY KIND OF PUBLICITY THAT ARE QUICK TO CAST STONES !! WHY IS THAT ? CHANGE YOUR LIFE MR LODER SEEK OUT OUR HEAVENLY FATHER ,, HE LOVES YOU AND HE IS VERY FORGIVING..MICHAEL IS NOT AND HAS NEVER BEEN A MOLESTER !!! AND YOU KNOW IT ,, YOU KNOW IT VERY WELL !! CHANGE YOUR LIFE AND STOP BREAKING MRS. JACKSONS HEART , AND THE HEART OF MICHAELS BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN.. INSTEAD OF CASTING STONES HELP HEAL THE WORLD .. REMEMBER YOUR CHILDREN HAVE TO GROW UP HERE TOO !!! PEACE TO YOU.

Rasheed

Anyone that actually read the court transcripts and fallowed the case in detail would KNOW Michael Jackson was NOT a molester.. At face value its understandable that it could look like that, but it's not the case at all.

cawobeth

It's a disgrace as much as MJ's music did for MTV's success that this jerk failed to give Michael respect and get with the FACTS regarding his innocence. So much for you ignorant people who regard media as gospel. WAKE UP to how much you've been lied to !! And those who doubt MJ, read the court transcripts for yourself; especially those of you hypocrites who enjoy MJ's music.

mysteria333

i can only pray for those who judge others as if they were there. maybe someday common sense will kick in, i truly feel sorry for those that judge michael for one day soon they will also be judged by the same standards in which they judge michael. unfortunately only then will they realize how very , very wrong they are. thank goodness for them GOD is a VERY FORGIVING GOD.

ProMichael

he was a child molester simply because he was a child molester?
Anyone who believes Michael Jackson molests children do not have facts right. Im not one of those fans that say "the court found him innocent so he's innocent" in all honesty the court doesn't know ****. i base it on this: What person in their right mind takes money over the innocence of their child? "oh you stuck your woo woo in my sons whoop so i'll take little money for you troubles" no that does not sit right with me AT ALL. everyone knows the media tends to bias and stuff information with a tasty helping of propaganda.
P.s michael had no control over the settlement it was completely in his insurance and lawyers hands.

Lisen

Michael Jackson is the most unlikely pedophile you could actually ever find in the whole wide universe. Pedophiles just never behave the way MJ did. Pedophiles is all over Hollywoodindustry and they are very respectable people. They dont go around talking about loving all children, giving away all the money to charity or trying to save the world or any of those naive or sometimes strange things MJ did. They absolutly dont look freaky or behave eccentric at all. Pedophiles are very sophisticated and very careful about their public apperance and they usually belongs to networks of other respetable looking pedophile. Yes I read all the reports from the MJ trials 93/04 and I actually start to laugh. And I would guess that all the real pedophiles in Hollywood were really, really happy that Michael Jackson could be used as the bogeyman.
I am not an MJ fan but I do research. I would say that the only person Michael Jackson really hurt badly was himself. Excuse my english I am not from your country and I am quite happy about that. I really dont like your culture at all. I find it stupid and offen utterly naive. The way MJ was treated actually reflects a lot about what I dislike about your culture.

Lisen

CoincidentalStuff

I had the utmost respect for Michael Jackson and didn't believe he would ever do anything evil. However, read this:
ghosthostage dot wordpress dot com. I know someone who had a similar experience with his ghost. Also found several fan sights in which its been admitted that his spirit visits a lot of women. Maybe males too?.... And teens. Seems like he's making the rounds even in the spirit world. Sexual perversion is one reason spirits will stay earthbound status.

Bronxlady1

The kid admitted he lied. He admitted his father was after Michael's money. After that, his father committed suicide. It was Michael who was being abused by these money-grabbing people. May The Lord forgive these thieves and liars, because God hates a false witness for those of you in a hurry to jump on the band wagon against Michael.
The accusers are the abusers.

Bronxlady1

Some people will do anything for a buck. That Loder was probably loaded. That ungrateful liar.

Previous 15 Comments | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41