Kurt Loder:

MJ Was a Child Molester

11/8/2011 9:21 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kurt Loder
Kurt Loder
-- the longtime face of "MTV News" -- says he believes Michael Jackson was a child molester.

Loder appeared on the "Jeff and Jeremy in the Morning" radio show this morning  ... when he was asked if he thought MJ's death was a tragedy.

Loder replied, "Its a shame how he grew up ... his childhood was a shame ... there is many sad aspects to his life, ... on the other hand, I think he was a child molester, and that sort of tempers any feelings you might have about him."

When asked why he believed MJ molested kids, Loder claimed he knew about secret payouts to the parents of little boys ... and pointed to MJ's bizarre behavior.

"Having sleepovers with little boys, and you're a 40 year old man??? Uh, NO. You're like a child molester."

Loder continues, "Maybe being a child molester is the product of a pretty terrible childhood he had ... you can see why that might have happened. On the other hand, molesting children is bad."

shadough

40 million dollars to not bring a molestation charge to trial, I call that guilty as Hell.

mssnarnd

SHAME on Michael Jackson's family, friends, handlers, LISA MARIE PRESLEY and all the other molester-tolerant minions out there for setting the terrible example of how adults should protect children against sexual predators.

This PENN STATE scandal is just another ugly illustration of how our society has become so greedy that we deem money, fame, career status, winning football records . . . more important than a child's innocence.

I have new respect for Kurt Loder.

Linda

Yep, MJ was a pedophile. I'm just glad he's dead.

Siggisis

This "story" isn´t worth replying to - just the usual TMZ-milking of, in this case, the guilty verdict of Conrad Murray and the hightened attention because of that.
I just feel like saying this: This man, whoever he is (I never heard of him) knows ****!

squiggly

It's comments like that that killed MJ. People jump to conclusions without any facts what so ever.

MJ's abuse victims are harassed by f'loons constantly

Hey, guess what...

-Michael Jackson was thrice accused of child molestation (Chandler, Francia, Arvizo)

-Michael Jackson settled his 1st case for $25 million after a 13-yr-old boy accurately drew a detailed description of his genitals...including marks that can only be seen during an erection.

-Michael Jackson had an alarm system for his bedroom that would go off when someone was approaching.

-Michael Jackson had a 2nd hidden bedroom within his main bedroom.

-Three different types of semen were found on Michael Jackson's mattress--one belonged to him, and the two others belonged to different males. A fourth sample of semen was found in Michael's bedsheets, and a fifth on a size small pair of underwear stored in a bag with Michael's own soiled underwear. No female DNA was detected.

-During the raid, police discovered that Michael Jackson had multiple books of nude children including "Boys Will be Boys", which is an extremely explicit book of young boys in erotic poses (this was locked in a filing cabinet in his room)

-Michael Jackson owned a nude photo of his pubescent friend Jonathan Spence...a boy he shared his bed with for years.

Anyone who still doesn't realize that he was a child predator is an idiot.

Birdie

You Americans are so dirty minded except MJ, period.

Birdie

You Americans are so dirty minded except MJ, period.

dd

To #7 longagain:

Your comment:
"Child Molester and Drug Addict. Don't forget that. Ahhhhh, isn't it nice to have a non-KarTrashian day? Good job TMZ!"

I don't want to spoil your day - just let you know there is a link between these 2 families:

TJ Jackson - Tito Jackson's son - was Kim K's boyfriend for some time in her early teens.
Tyrell Jackson - another son of Tito's - was Kourtney K's boyfriend for some time and I believe these two even lived together for awhile.

Check for accuracy on this as I may be off on the Jackson first names.

Criss

Even though I'm an MJ fan, I'm also one of the most objective people I've ever met, and if I honestly thought he was guilty I'd be pissed because I hate kid touchers, but also because I like his work. But I truly don't believe that he did the things he's still being accused of.

severine gelig

With your comments, you show to the world that the U.S. is filled with ignorant and revel in ignorance to destroy the reputation of a man

ohboy

@MISSY- I AM STILL WAITING TO HEAR YOUR FIRST-HAND KNOWLEDGE THAT YOU SPOKE OF ON THE FIRST COMMENT PAGE...can't wait to hear from you! Bring some proof to back it up so we all can enjoy it.

Pinnie

Michael Jackson played touchie touchie.. And for those of you who have no CLUE who Kurt Loder is, he was a VJ on MTV back in the 80's and 90's who covered MJ through out most of his music career and was there through the trials.. But, seriously, fact remains, MJ touched kids, and it makes me sick, because if this were anyone else, everyone would be jumping on them to STONE them to death, but since MJ WAS the king of pop, ITS ok???? Nahhh.. sorry,,, He was wrong..... and vile...

magmax

The whiners on here are the fat, smelly lobster looking women hanging out on the court sidewalk for weeks with their stupid little signs.

Darlene

Well put Mr. Loder, this is exactly my feelings. What a tragic life MJ had, first at the hands of his greedy family, then his own. I feel that MJ's actions toward children (alledged) was his way of acting out his own very bizare childhood, he was one sick puppy and I too believe he was inappropriate with children and his "superstar" status bought him a walk.