Michael Lohan Surrenders

In Restraining Order Battle

11/8/2011 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1108-michael-lohan-tmz-BN2
Michael Lohan is waving the white flag in his ongoing restraining order dispute with Kate Major -- putting up no fight in court today ... when a judge extended Kate's protective order against him.

TMZ broke the story ... Kate obtained a temporary restraining order against Michael last month -- after he allegedly threatened to have her father "whacked."

The feuding couple showed up to court today in Florida -- and Michael didn't say a word when the judge ordered him to stay 500 yards away from Kate.

Michael was also ordered to partake in an anger management course.

sweetbaby

FIRST!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahaaaaa
suckers!

Blood Red Witch

Does this mean he is free? Or this was just for the restraining order? I am a bit confused here. DID I WIN THE BET?

shunsio

Life is so lonely .I am a rich and single man at present .I need a woman who can love me back .I also uploaded my hot photos on Millionaireloving.C om under the name of jeff1098..It’s the largest and best club for seeking CEOs, pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models, and Hollywood celebrities.Please Check it out!I’m serious.

reader

Well I was worried he might have to watch the Kardashian/Jenners shows in the big house. Now he can join the boycott like us other millions of viewers and let E Channel know we mean business.

ALL AMERICANS ARE BOYCOTTING THE KARDASHIAN/JENNER SHOWS!

Yeah!

Azzkicker

Wait... he's already been forced to take anger management classes before, as part of his previous stupidities. You'd think that the judge would have looked that up before requiring him to take something he didn't bother to take seriously last time...

NASCAR6N2@HOTMAIL.COM

Michael was told his future when he graduated rehap with Dr Drew and cast.
MICHAEL YOU NEED HOUSE ARREST AND someone needs to take away your phone privliges.
Grow the f up.
Stop acting out on your druggie ways.
Kate isnt worth your time and loose the boozer.