Pitbull

SLAMS Lindsay Lohan --

You're Full of Crap!!!

11/8/2011 7:53 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Pitbull and Lindsay Lohan
Pitbull's legal war with Lindsay Lohan is getting straight up NASTY -- 'cause now, the rapper's filed new legal docs calling out LiLo for being a liar with a rap sheet longer than her movie credits.

Pit just filed a response to Lindsay's "Give Me Everything" lawsuit -- in which she claims the hip hop star owes her money for using her name in the song ... when he rapped, "I got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan."

Lohan filed the original suit in NY State Court, stating she was a resident of Nassau County -- but Pit is calling B.S., claiming she's been living in California since 2004 ... and "given her frequent legal troubles, Ms. Lohan possesses irrevocable ties to California that are likely to keep her there for the foreseeable future."

Then, Pit spells out why she's full of crap ... noting every, single one of her legal problems in California ... including her multiple stints in the slammer ... the house arrest ... her problems at the Downtown Women's Center ... and all of the community service she's required to complete in the Golden State in the near future.

Pit concludes, "Thus, in light of Ms. Lohan's continuing obligations to the State of California, as well as the foregoing facts, Ms. Lohan is a citizen of California, not New York."

Pit wants the case transferred out of NY State court and into federal court -- where he thinks he'll have a better shot of taking Lohan down.

The drama continues ...

Alissa

LINDSAY GOING TO PAY THE TAXPAYER'S FOR ALL THE ON-GOING COURT MATTERS?????????? SHE SHOULD USE HER PLAYBOY MONEY FOR THAT!!!!!

Nicole

susan: about an hour ago

@ LLfan

Please bear in mind you are not dealing with reasonable people here. Some hate for the sake of hating. I'm a Lindsay fan too and always will be. Sure there are times when I think she hasn't made the right decision but its her life, she's an adult and none of us get it right all the time.

The problem is these haters are probably meek and mild individuals taking their frustrations out on someone and that someone is Lindsay Lohan. They don't know her yet say such vile things. Every celebrity has them unfortunately, I've even noticed on this board some of them use multiple names LOL, how sad is that?

Lindsay will get it right eventually and I will continue to support her because she has the natural talent to do that. LINDSAY FOREVER!
-----------------------
#LiLovers UNITE

After everything Lindsay has been put through by awful Judges, publicity seeking prosecutors and litigious money hungry rehab workers i will ALWAYS support her.

Melissa

That girl is an irrelevant train wreck and using her name didn't do anything extra for his song. If anything, he did her a favor mby including her name and made her relevant for a couple of minutes again. Seriously TMZ, she is not worth all of these posts.

Azzkicker

HA HA! 'ol lowhan finally tried to extort someone who's tougher than her, and is going to get her ass handed to her in court. Attaboy, pitbull; go get her!

ketjo

LOL
It obvious Lola hasn't been long signed on these boards because she just complaminted me by calling me a child......Something I havn't been called in a 50 yrs...LOL
Just like my play on words with the 16 personities and the name Sylvia and Bell Jar went right over her head but I really thought she would get the "Gollum" referance with the "presious presious " word play......and the gold ring....
Must be under 30 or not very literate or well read...

laura

Here's a question...is her name trademarked??? Because if it isn't I wouldn't think she has any legal standing.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

"Sources close to Linds” tell us that her team (DUIna) is considering a lawsuit against a local Venice retailer for price gouging. It seems that the still-unnamed vendor has quadrupled the price of champagne glasses when purchased in bulk, infuriating Linds’ camp.

"This is bul***it" complained a spokesperson, identified only as NICOLE. "They know we're the only ones who buys cases at a time. They're just greedy and think that we're made of money".

The establishment didn't deny the claim, but rather defended it. "We can charge what we want, and we know where the money is. Who wouldn't cash in on such an easy score? It's like selling acid at a Grateful Dead concert.. Cha ching!!

Life is never without complication in Lindsayland.

ValVal

I thought parodies are a good thing for publicity. Isn't a big deal unless you make it a big deal.

Vinsetta

Moment of silence for Heavy D.

u iz a cutiepie

Lindsay Lohan is gross. I hope Pitbull wins all her coochie- selling money

Blood Red Witch

Dang it! I had to go do stuff and missed alot of the fun! What is with that lola poster? It sounds like a caveman. Ok, fess up, who did the parody of an LL fan?

Blood Red Witch

ketjo

Don't know who it was just show up in the playground about 6 hours ago and start digging at regulars posters almost immediately......Julie Julie and the me...Tried to play with her but she didn't understand anything is was writing just keep hammering away till she suddenly left....
I think is was Lohan Inc under a new name....LOL
If I said the clues Sylvia.....16 personities and the words Bell Jar....would you know what I was referring to or am I just way to old here. ? how about the clues "Presious...Presious...and gold ring and cave....?

Blood Red Witch

Love ya, andy! Muaw!

Vorlon

AGENT smith: 5 hours ago
Julia, why do you live in New York? Is that simple enough for you?

---------------------

Hey agent MiLR, if you want simple- look in a mirror- doesn't get much simpler than that. Does your reflection lie to you too?