Pitbull

SLAMS Lindsay Lohan --

You're Full of Crap!!!

11/8/2011 7:53 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Pitbull and Lindsay Lohan
Pitbull's legal war with Lindsay Lohan is getting straight up NASTY -- 'cause now, the rapper's filed new legal docs calling out LiLo for being a liar with a rap sheet longer than her movie credits.

Pit just filed a response to Lindsay's "Give Me Everything" lawsuit -- in which she claims the hip hop star owes her money for using her name in the song ... when he rapped, "I got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan."

Lohan filed the original suit in NY State Court, stating she was a resident of Nassau County -- but Pit is calling B.S., claiming she's been living in California since 2004 ... and "given her frequent legal troubles, Ms. Lohan possesses irrevocable ties to California that are likely to keep her there for the foreseeable future."

Then, Pit spells out why she's full of crap ... noting every, single one of her legal problems in California ... including her multiple stints in the slammer ... the house arrest ... her problems at the Downtown Women's Center ... and all of the community service she's required to complete in the Golden State in the near future.

Pit concludes, "Thus, in light of Ms. Lohan's continuing obligations to the State of California, as well as the foregoing facts, Ms. Lohan is a citizen of California, not New York."

Pit wants the case transferred out of NY State court and into federal court -- where he thinks he'll have a better shot of taking Lohan down.

The drama continues ...

Ellie G

The crazy is strong in this Lola person.

ketjo

Sylvia Plath was a America author and poet who wrote over a 100 books and poems and of those her most famous was called "The Bell Jar" whom used to be required reading for anybody who took high school english let alone college courses...She had a touble life and suffered from Mental Instablity..one was which was split personaties....she died in 1963.....and you don't have to be old to know that..only educated beyond the eighth grade...

Blood Red Witch

I met her in a club down in old Soho
Where you drink champagne
It tastes just like Coca Cola, C-O-L-A cola

She walked up to me and she asked me to dance
I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice
She said Lola, L-O-L-A, Lola, L-L-Lola

Well, I'm not the world's most physical guy
But when she squeezed me tight she nearly broke my spine
Oh my Lola, L-L-Lola

Well, I'm not dumb but I can't understand
Why she walked like a woman but talked like a man
Oh my Lola, L-L-Lola, L-L-Lola

Well, we drank champagne and danced all night
Under electric candlelight
She picked me up and sat me on her knee
And said, "Dear boy, won't you come home with me?"

Well, I'm not the world's most passionate guy
But when I looked in her eyes well I almost fell for my Lola
L-L-Lola, L-L-Lola
Lola, L-L-Lola, L-L-Lola
[ From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/k/kinks-lyrics/lola-lyrics.html ]

I pushed her away, I walked to the door
I fell to the floor, I got down on my knees
Then I looked at her and she at me

That's the way that I want it to stay
I always want it to be that way for my Lola, L-L-Lola

Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up muddled up, shook up world
Except for Lola, L-L-Lola

Well, I left home just a week before
And I'd never ever kissed a woman before
But Lola smiled and took me by the hand
And said, "Dear boy, I'm gonna make you a man"

Well, I'm not the world's most masculine man
But I know what I am and I'm glad I'm a man
And so is Lola, L-L-Lola, L-L-Lola
Lola, L-L-Lola, L-L-Lola

Lola, L-L-Lola, L-L-Lola
Lola, L-L-Lola, L-L-Lola
Lola, L-L-Lola, L-L-Lola

Lola, L-L-Lola, L-L-Lola
Lola, L-L-Lola, L-L-Lola
Lola, L-L-Lola, L-L-Lola

Blood Red Witch

Someone HAD to do that! It was just begging us to post it!

ilovegossip

I say don't feed the troll. It's a pain in the butt skipping over all the nonsense. Doesn't make it fun anymore. I enjoy banter, but this is just childish.

Grandma Cracker

Lola Burns?

Grandma Cracker

Hey, is Milo still in jail?

ketjo

Good one really Good !!! LOL

Blood Red Witch

There is a new milo story below the old milo story. I am a little confused. He did not get out of jail, right? He just agreed to a restraining order?

Blood Red Witch

LOL, GC. I was trying to figure out the same thing!

Lola

you are a old witch. old song.boring. you are from the cave becase you're old.

Blood Red Witch

HAHAHAHA GC, we keep posting the same thing!

Lola

ketjo the bipolar keps sayng things. is not hard to sepels beter that you. even jungle julia and the old red witch spell better that you.

Mmmm'mmmm Lola spelling was a lot better earlier today...must have been before she descided she was from spain.....news flash:
sweet my daughter in law is spanish from Spain and she spells a hell of a lot better then me..

ketjo

Really can't see the judge taking those charges two seriously when she gets busted for drunken battery yesterday....I know it would make me think twice about how guilty the man really is when she is just as bad....I'd be inclined to go easier on him.... Think their was a lot of overacting going on that night...

Ellie G

Ketjo
You put it in my head and now I am into a Lord Of The Rings marathon. I know myself, I will watch all 3. :-)