Pitbull

SLAMS Lindsay Lohan --

You're Full of Crap!!!

11/8/2011 7:53 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Pitbull and Lindsay Lohan
Pitbull's legal war with Lindsay Lohan is getting straight up NASTY -- 'cause now, the rapper's filed new legal docs calling out LiLo for being a liar with a rap sheet longer than her movie credits.

Pit just filed a response to Lindsay's "Give Me Everything" lawsuit -- in which she claims the hip hop star owes her money for using her name in the song ... when he rapped, "I got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan."

Lohan filed the original suit in NY State Court, stating she was a resident of Nassau County -- but Pit is calling B.S., claiming she's been living in California since 2004 ... and "given her frequent legal troubles, Ms. Lohan possesses irrevocable ties to California that are likely to keep her there for the foreseeable future."

Then, Pit spells out why she's full of crap ... noting every, single one of her legal problems in California ... including her multiple stints in the slammer ... the house arrest ... her problems at the Downtown Women's Center ... and all of the community service she's required to complete in the Golden State in the near future.

Pit concludes, "Thus, in light of Ms. Lohan's continuing obligations to the State of California, as well as the foregoing facts, Ms. Lohan is a citizen of California, not New York."

Pit wants the case transferred out of NY State court and into federal court -- where he thinks he'll have a better shot of taking Lohan down.

The drama continues ...

Grandma Cracker

Did princess poop do any community service today? Watch, she won't do any til Dec.....

Holly

Pitbull invited Lindsay to the Grammys, and she'd actually be able to go to partys without crashing them.

Now look what she's done

Vorlon

Hey BR- where I can I find the text of Pitbull's filing?

Vorlon

Never mind BR- found the response buried a few pages back.

robbie

i think its bull cause other rappers make fun of her like eminem for one and she is only suing pit bull..... if her acting wasnt so bad she would have had more movies and then there is everything else who gives a **** about lindsay lowball anymore she's a ****** up rich girl who blew it and isnt learning from it so its her own damb fault ill be the first one to show up at the trailer park she moves into so i can point and laught and egg her trailer.... she cant even do what the courts tell her to do cause ya know a regular person goes straight to jail if they break probation but not her like who the **** did she suck off i say for the sake of anyone get that bitch off the street im sure she is past the strike three that would put a person in jail for 25 years so throw the biggest book ya can find at her

BigByrd

In da studio check it out http://youtu.be/ygy0SLbHz3Y

Nikki

SORRY BUT THIS ONE I JUST LOVE,AND HAVE TO SHARE!!

Man, I'm late... WAY overslept - but I'm wide awake now!!! I just had a bowl of Lindsay Lohan-brand breakfast cereal (it comes with it's own spoon, but for unknown reasons, that spoon is WAY too small), and boy do I feel energized!!!! I don't know what's in it, but this stuff is like 5 Redbulls!!!!

Grandma Cracker

wow, I sure miss darock....he was helping me write my theory of personality development paper (not kidding)......

Luv

Lindsay will always generate a buzz, whether it's positive or negative, it's her karma. It's been this way since she was a little girl and will be this way until the day she dies. Hefner used her, and yes, I say used, because he believes it will generate interest in his magazine. If there hadn't been so much press about her, she wouldn't be doing Playboy now. So, in a way, the negative press has helped her.

Blood Red Witch

luvlindsay is back.

Haven't talked to you since that morning in the first chat room we opened. Where have you been all this time?

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

**RETRACTION**

I stand corrected. As it turns out, cocaine really DOES grow on trees. Thanks for making me look stupid, Wikipedia.

boricua4669

That f...ing opportunist homophone !!! Pitbull is thug ! I don't believe anything he says, because before he was famous, he use to sell DRUGS on the streets !
I know he has a point, because Lilo's law problems, but he's wolf dress like a lamb !

Blood Red Witch

Julia, Hell yea, I think that lola is a regular poster having some fun. I have been lmfao at the posts since they started. Not sure who it is though.

jeebus

Hi all my regular poster friends.

I'm kind of giddy over this, aren't you?

Danielle

ughhh,been packing all day to move,settling down now,and i see this....GO PITBULL,WHO NEEDS JUDGES WHEN WE HAVE A PITBULL!!!!