Pitbull

SLAMS Lindsay Lohan --

You're Full of Crap!!!

11/8/2011 7:53 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Pitbull and Lindsay Lohan
Pitbull's legal war with Lindsay Lohan is getting straight up NASTY -- 'cause now, the rapper's filed new legal docs calling out LiLo for being a liar with a rap sheet longer than her movie credits.

Pit just filed a response to Lindsay's "Give Me Everything" lawsuit -- in which she claims the hip hop star owes her money for using her name in the song ... when he rapped, "I got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan."

Lohan filed the original suit in NY State Court, stating she was a resident of Nassau County -- but Pit is calling B.S., claiming she's been living in California since 2004 ... and "given her frequent legal troubles, Ms. Lohan possesses irrevocable ties to California that are likely to keep her there for the foreseeable future."

Then, Pit spells out why she's full of crap ... noting every, single one of her legal problems in California ... including her multiple stints in the slammer ... the house arrest ... her problems at the Downtown Women's Center ... and all of the community service she's required to complete in the Golden State in the near future.

Pit concludes, "Thus, in light of Ms. Lohan's continuing obligations to the State of California, as well as the foregoing facts, Ms. Lohan is a citizen of California, not New York."

Pit wants the case transferred out of NY State court and into federal court -- where he thinks he'll have a better shot of taking Lohan down.

The drama continues ...

richardwww

Sorry Pitbull but you were in the wrong here. Its doesn't matter if your lawyer mentions in court everything that has happened to Lindsay in the past. YOU Pitbull used her name in a song without her permission and gained financially from it. Lindsay Lohan has copyright to her name.

Pitbull should pay up and shut up.

jc

If LL does have the copyright to her name, why just go after Pitbull, why not the 100 plus people here? We have been saying far worse things about that dumb b*tch for years. In fact, why not sue TMZ, they have been making money off of LL name for years too. I just wish that crusty, walkin std, has-been would just die already!

ravenluvr

way to go Pitbull !! dont give up the fight ! Lindsay is definitely going down on this one .

Holly

In Hustler Magazine, Inc. v. Falwell, 485 U.S. 46 (1988), the United States Supreme Court held, in a unanimous 8–0 decision (Justice Anthony Kennedy took no part in the consideration or decision of the case), that the First Amendment's free-speech guarantee prohibits awarding damages to public figures to compensate for emotional distress intentionally inflicted upon them

ilovegossip

Lindsay's name is not copyrighted and she is a public figure, so Pitbull has every right to use her name. It's not slander (as was claimed in the lawsuit, not that it was copyrighted) since what he said is true.

Good riddance!

Of course she is a liar. This is well established fact and a truism. More people need to stand up to their lies! Go Pitbull!

richardwww

From that pic I suggest Pitbull sees a dentist.

ilovegossip

Hmmm... Julia, did you notice Lola mentioned Brazil prior to you mentioning it? "she's" only been a member for 2 hours. How did "she" know about Brazil???

ohboy

@LLFan- you said "Why dont you save your sorry feelings for those dying of cancer?Or maybe for those who have recently lost their jobs with the upcomming holiday seasons approaching"

Just FYI, my niece died at birth on Oct 19 and my grandmother the 28th, and she was buried the following Sunday. I felt sorry for my brother and his wife. I felt sorry for my mother who lost not only those two, but also a sister 5 months ago. So yea, I lost my Aunt Barbara too. DO NOT COMPARE MY COMMENTS ON A FREAKING ENTERTAINMENT SITE TO THAT. I have a right to hate on Lohan supporters just as you have a right to hate on me. BUT DON'T EVER COMPARE MY LEVEL OF PITY FOR YOU, TO THOSE THAT I'VE LOST IN THIS YEAR 2011. THAT'S A DIFFERENT LEVEL OF "FEEL SORRY" THAN WHAT I SAID TO YOU. And yes, you are just as pathetic as me for coming on here and commenting. Don't be a hypocrite.

LLFan

ohboy: 7 minutes ago

________________________________________________________

Oh please save me your self rightous act. I watched my mother suffer from breast cancer when I was a little girl. Both my grandfathers are dead from it one I never got the chance to meet so dont even go there with me ok.

And NO I am not as pathetic as you for comming on here and commenting UM HELLO IM ACTUALLY A FAN! I am on the LINDSAY LOHAN post because I like her. And when did I say it was pathetic to come on TMZ? I never said that I dont think anyone here is pathetic DONT MAKE SH*T up becauase I called you out for your less than kind response to my post. I am not a hypocrite because I never said it was wrong to post on TMZ.

Oh and by the way I dont hate you. I am not on here to pick fights with people who dont like Lindsay I respect peoples opinions, clearly you dont. I know she has done alot things lately that would lead people to be less than fond of her. What I wont take are people attacking me. You responded to my post ridiculing me for being a fan. If you cant take the response then dont pick on others. Thanks.

Nicole

Izzy: 38 minutes ago

Some people really love this world and are in fact very obsessed with it. I think it was Brittney who sang "Living in sin is the new thing" in that song 1-2-3. Lindsay loves living in sin.

------------------
She did but it was cut in the music video and radio edit.

ketjo

I see Lohan Inc is doing the defleteing rountine again....starting a fight with one of the comments to throw the commentors off of boards real subject..... Sorry not working this time Lohan Inc.....

As for using her name ...she hasn't got a patten on it which forbid others from using it in any way she's screwed.......He has a valid point on the her residency also...its a proven fact she has resided in LA more then 6 mos which is usually the time it takes to extablish residency in most states ...so shes screw again....So she's going have to find another way to make some money

but I have a feeling even as we speak her mother and her team of lawyers are working on a law suit to use against Playboy for Millions of dollars for some idiot reason to file after the issue comes out....for instant...the will have deliberately misquoted her to defame her charactor or something reducluious such as that...
Remember these are First Class Grifters and Con Artist who make the livily doing this....
Looks like Lindsay need to call the sex toy people back...and take the deal cause shes going to need that money they offered.....because those rumors about her tax problems are getting louder and louder and thats one charge that will land her ass in prison for sure......

sPaNkdEnALgAs

GOOD! I hope it comes back to bite Dina Lohan in the a$$.....another no-good mother like Kris Jenner.

sPaNkdEnALgAs

Wait, didn't she just get locked up yesterday for a brief moment???

MoonDust

Cannot wait for Lindsay and her team of enablers get screwed in court by this. The party crasher/addict/drunk/carpet muncher/felon needs to go away. I used to like her movies, but her antics make it hard for many to like her again.