Michael jackson Executors

NBC is 'Morally Culpable'

For Conrad Murray Documentary

11/9/2011 11:21 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1108_mj_letter_ex
TMZ has obtained a blistering letter sent to NBC and MSNBC execs from the co-executors of Michael Jackson's estate, attacking the networks' ethics for giving Conrad Murray a platform in an upcoming documentary.

In the letter John Branca and John McClain grouse that Murray has no qualms about "smearing the reputation of his 'friend,'" even though he refused to testify under penalty of perjury in his trial.

In the letter, the co-executors doubt that Murray got paid only $1 for his participation in the doc.  In fact, people connected with the documentary hedged when TMZ asked about Murray's payment.

And the co-executors say, the networks are using "moral loopholes" -- claiming it was shot before Murray was convicted -- "in order to boost ratings at a struggling cable network."

Michael Jackson: Can You Handle The Truth?

Shame on his family and fans for not stopping his horrible behavior and for helping him live in a drug-enduced state of denial. His family, fans, and inner circle were his enablers. Kudos, you guys really helped him live a healthy lifestyle... right.

Deaths like these: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/03/michae-jackson-lawyer-peter-lopez-catherin-bach-suicide-note/
Really makes you wonder...

These lyrics from one of his song's says it all:

Michael Jackson - Money
"Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Even sell my soul to the devil" - Yep, he sure did. Freak.

reily

Murray must have heard it said 'Dont get mad get even' !!
I hope he blows the lid right of the coverup about MJ..he was one hell of an artist that is true but he was also a drug addict of the worst kind.
Murray was greedy ..it was the money he wanted ..but MJ was a walking dead man for years before
he died .
In the process of the cover up someone was going to be the fallguy when that happened
and it is Murray.
I hope the guy never practices again but i also hope he wins on appeal.

mary

NBC and MSNBC have always been the "s***" of networks. That's why they are at the bottom of the viewing audience.

Bubba

This guy never learns. His statement he gave to the police is what did him in. He would never have been charged had he not given that statement. Now he's going to broadcast for the whole world to see yet another statement. If he is granted a retrial resulting from his appeal this new statement can be used against him as well. What an idiot.

Kim

Oh, get over it! This isn't Casey Anthony. I would never watch any interview or buy any book that would give her a dime, but I wouldn't be morally opposed to this. MJ was a victim of his own actions and addictions just like Anna Nicole Smith. If Murray hadn't "aided" him, MJ would have found someone else who would have.

bring back recent posts

....um...excuse me...WHY is it only the estate and family can make money and be morally acceptable?????????..geeeez...freedom of speech people, Murray can do it..why the heck not? and why shouldn't a network buy it?????..geeeeez...I can't wait too watch it..should be interesting..tuff crapola if somebody else making money..only reason pizzin them off...seriously!

oleman

I'll watch it....the greedy jacksons are already giving interviews with their pious attitudes! They begged MJ for money when he was alive, and now they profit from his death. They really are s***

mj fan forever

THE ESTATE IS DOING REALLY A GREAT JOB!!!!! LET'S REALLY HOPE THEY CAN PUT A STOP TO THAT DISGUSTING DOCU-TRASH OF THAT DISGUSTING MURDERER!!!!!!

CitySide

Msnbc and NBC are failing networks in so many ways. Boycott the sponsors!

nikki6

I gotta be honest here. I love MJ and I feel the verdict against Dr. Murray was fair. However, I do feel Dr. Murray deserves the right to share with the world his side of things in his own way. He never meant to harm MJ, he was just a quack doc.

How stupid of the Jackson Executors. I mean, Jackson was a SICK PEDOPHILE. NBC has every right to give money to a hero like Dr. Murray and air his do***entary. The guy only rid the world of one of the most famous and dangerous pedophiles man has ever know. I for one hope he makes a TON of money off of his heroism because the man deserves it.
Thank you so much Dr. Murray. Your selfless act of heroism will never be forgotten.

Kathy

Translation: We don't want the world to know how f'd up our family really is....and we ain't maikin no dough on this! I will not only watch the doumentary, I will buy the book I hope he writes when it is over!

Fuller

MJ is just as guilty in this whole thing. MJ's estate is able to make money from his death so should the DR. I'm just saying. No real big lose. Now maybe you can let your little boys out to play again. LOL

joe

Seriously,

What is the big deal? MJ's family is upset because they cant profit. They are the ones that should be thrown in jail for negligence. This story and the Kardashians make me sick.