Zsa Zsa Gabor

Rushed to Hospital

Bleeding Severely Again

11/9/2011 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1109-zsa-zsa-gabor-getty-EX
Zsa Zsa Gabor is being rushed to the hospital, TMZ has learned -- after blood began to spill out of the feeding tube in her stomach.

Her husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt tells TMZ, he called 911 approximately 20 minutes ago, as soon as he noticed the bleeding.

1109_zsa_zsa_subasset2It's been less than a month since 94-year-old Zsa Zsa was last hospitalized ... for the same reason -- but Prince tells us, she's going to be okay.

Story developing...

1109_zsa_zsa_through_the_years_footer

bring back recent posts

My lord!...this poor woman has defied all odds sooooo many times in the past couple of years...what a horrible way to keep living..man...she sure is getting excellent medical care to keep on living thus far , wouldn't be my wish with all of these heroic efforts..but..glad her wishes are being respected, and yes...I agree with a above poster..." say what u want about Von-A----..but he is a good husband"..or something like that..lol

LLFan

Ugh poor Zsa Zsa she has been so sick for so long it seems like she just is not getting better. Nice that her hubby has TMZ on speeddial.

Hep

Just let this poor woman die a dignified death.

karlew

Bleeding from the feeding tube. Christ that says it all right there. No quality of life whatsoever

tazer

94? jesus take the tubes out alredy she wants to leave this earth and end her suffering.

BAMBI*

My God... can they just let the woman go in peace.....

Buddy

I feel bad for this poor woman. Her husband is clearly using her for his own desire for fame. He's a leech and a crackpot. Zsa Zsa has no quality of life anymore. She's obviously unable to advocate for herself and is being used and sucked dry by that famewhore husband of hers. Very sad. I hope she passes away soon. I know that sounds harsh but she's suffered enough.

mamajj

I get a weird feeling that Prince Von Ahole is maybe the one doing something to her feeding tube. There is always a problem with feeding tube. Then he is always calling TMZ to report to them what is going on. Why call TMZ every time? I think & it's JMO but I think he maybe doing something to her, to have to go to the hospital, so he can be relevant. I don't know of any other celebrity that calls TMZ while in route to the hospital. I just wish this woman some peace.

Jay W.

I always liked Eva better.

Vicki

Geez!!!! Called TMZ 20 minutes after the 911 call?!! WHERE IS ZSA ZSA's GUARDIAN?! Why is this man still THERE??!!!

Vicki

District Attorney needs to INVESTIGATE NOW. Hub is likely making Zsa Zsa SICK!!! Media Whore

Quinn

She's on a feeding tube? Jesus H. Christ! When this poor woman dies her last words are going to be " Thank God!"

RamHead

Is she really clinging to life or what? Isn't it time to reunite with your mother Jolie and your sisters Magda and Eva? They're probably waiting for you.
I wish we knew how Zsa Zsa feels about her situation and condition.

manbearpig

although there are people trying to be nice and wishing for her recovery, she has been in such terrible health for several years that death is probably the best thing for her.
even loaded on all sorts of drugs and whatnot, she must be pretty miserable.

Politico Pablo

No further medical procedures should be done to prolong this women's suffering. At age 94, bed ridden and on a feeding tube and oxygen is no way to live.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments