'16 & Pregnant' Star

Dumps Baby Daddy,

Hits the Road ... with Kid

11/10/2011 11:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Whitney Purvis
"16 and Pregnant" star Whitney Purvis tells TMZ, she's had her fill of her baby daddy's slacker do-nothing lifestyle ...so she dumped the guy, and took the kid to her parents' house.

18-year-old Whitney -- who was featured on the MTV show in 2009 -- tells us, she was living with her boyfriend and their son in an apartment in Georgia up until a couple of weeks ago -- but she decided to call it quits.

According to Whitney, she ended things because her man -- Weston Gosa -- "was gone all the time.  He wouldn’t come home until 3AM in the morning ... I was home with the baby and he was nowhere to be found.”

But Whitney doesn't believe Weston was cheating -- telling us, "You know when someone is cheating on you.  He was just out with his friends all the time getting messed up ... I don’t want that around my kid.”

Whitney claims the couple was fighting constantly and she just couldn't take it anymore, so she moved back in with her parents -- and took their son with her.

Attempts to reach Weston were unsuccessful.

Dan

Who?

NobodySpecial

I think its just really sad when your name is prefixed by "16 and Pregnant" star ....."

Jane

How commited did you think he would be to you and the baby, and why the hell are you having un-pretected sex at 15in this day and age, I guess you get what you deserve.

eyeroll

Neither of them look like the brightest tool in the shed. I pity that kid.

Hutch

Weston is a piece of s**t.

TheHOLETruth

...well now, give the girl a little credit, she still may have a long journey but she is at least a step closer to being close to approaching her age developmentally. She can at least realize that white trash is probably not a good catch for baby daddy. I think a few more trolls down the road she'll catch up with how cheating works--and no, she doesn't know [despite her new found sage status]

RunzWithScissors

At least she was able to recognize an unhealthy environment for her kid and be strong enough to leave, I will give her credit for that. NOt get your ******* life together and move out of your parents house and DO SOMETHING. Go to school. Get a ******* job. It's not hard. I did it.

Rich

He's most likely working on another baby mama.

King Beef

As much of a waste of time it was reading this, at least now I know that 3 AM is in the morning. So glad that you could clear that up for me. I was under the assumption that 3 AM was in the afternoon.

CLINT

I've never watched this show and never will, but I get the feeling that this child is doomed.

jeff

So next, we'll be reading that their trailer home was blown away by a tornado.

Hey TMZ, (Thirty Mile Zone), let's keep the news in the 30 mile zone. No need to go to Bumf*$ck Egypt for trailer trash stories.

Jackie

I think TMZ needs to give Regulars on this site a title as "TMZ STARS"...Yepp!!...if you call these dumbasses "stars", so why not us?

Terri

Has nothing to do with this topic, but Nik Richie is a s*** bag piece of trash.

monika

please dont call her a "star"

Cb24