Ashton Kutcher

I Can No Longer Think for Myself

11/10/2011 10:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1110_ashton_BN-01
Ashton Kutcher
doesn't trust himself with his own thoughts ... claiming his ignorant Twitter defense of Joe Paterno has made him realize that he isn't qualified to speak to 8 million people.

Kutcher just posted a long-winded message on his blog -- explaining that he has decided to turn over control of his Twitter account to his management team -- which will now filter Ashton's stream of uninformed thoughts before they are unleashed on the masses.

Kutcher writes, "Up until today I have posted virtually everyone of my tweets on my own, but clearly the platform has become to big to be managed by a single individual."

He continued, "While I will continue to express myself through @Aplusk I'm going to turn the management of the feed over to my team at Katalyst Media to ensure the quality of it's content."

He should have had the management team read over the blog before he published it -- because after he again apologized for the Paterno tweet, he wrote, "It was a mistake that I don't think will not happen again."

John dowser

I prefer Charlie over Ashton and think Ashton shouldn't of been a scab and taken Charlies part, but man lay off the dude a bit, poor guy is going to get majorly depressed with 99% of these comments killing the guy. gee the guy is still a kid, ever do something stupid in your early 30's? Give the guy a break...he was still awesome in the 70's show, and he's a Midwest boy, much better than the loons in California or the east coast for that matter ... you reep what you sow boys and girls.

Ih8Taxes

Wow, just when I thought this guy couldn't get any dumber, he pulls a dumbazz stunt like this. Good Lord Ass-ton, you are truly an imbecile.

Lala

STICK TO WHAT YOU "KNOW"... or at least WHAT YOU'RE GETTING PAID FOR (although for the LIFE of me I can't figure out WHY)... ACTING

penny

You are correct, Ashton. Keep your mouth shut and stick to what you know best..balling dumb cheap women.

Mulholland Drive

This A-hole is the perfect example of why celebs have NO BUSINESS talking about anything related to news or politics. Just stick to your day job A-hole. Read your scripts and play make believe all fuxxkin day long ... o.k.?

Jim in Cali

what is this idiot crying about? He takes an unpopular take (which is his right) but when people start criticizing him he decides to change his mind and say I don't know what I'm talking about. What a loser

American Patriot

This little BOY is a joke. Grow up and get a life, you're a loser milking off of your wife's fame.

love,
America.

Whatever

"I can no longer manage my douchey-ness by myself. My team will be brought in to help." @APlusK is a #fail on all levels. Why don't you go back to that San Diego hotel skank? You are separated as you say, right?

Glynn

This guy is a freaking idiot.

buque too

Ashtons "management" needs to do an intervention and make him lay low and shut up until the focus goes to some other screw up!

James

Asston! You can no longer spell **** for yourself, either.

Just go away already, people are SICK of you.

Sands

Hum! I guess that is what happens when you marry somebody almost old enough to be your mother!

Sands

Ozzie X

Oh lord move on. People rush to judgement all the time. It's called being human.

JB

Hahaha this is the best ever! I can no longer perform the function of thinking lol.

Fuck Celebrities

Sounds more like Chuck Lorre gave him a swift kick in the ass to STFU and not sink the shoe.