Conrad Murray in Documentary

Everyone TRASHES MJ

11/10/2011 6:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1109-conrad-murray-mj-tmz-bn
The controversial Conrad Murray documentary debuted in the United Kingdom tonight -- and in it the doctor emphatically states that AEG Live CEO Randy Phillips told him Michael Jackson does not have a "f**king cent!"

Murray claims Phillips pulled him aside after a meeting about the "This Is It" concerts and angrily said ... "What's this bullshit all about? Listen this guy is next to skid row. He's going to be homeless. Nine security guards? Why does he need that? I'm paying for that s**t. I'm paying for the toilet paper he wipes his f**king ass with."

Phillips took the stand during the manslaughter trial and -- under oath -- denied that conversation with Murray ever took place.

"Michael Jackson and the Doctor: A Fatal Friendship" also shows strategy meetings between Murray's lawyers -- Ed Chernoff and Michael Flanagan ... as well as Flanagan's wife, Susan.

During one pow wow Susan says, "Explain a 50-year-old man who sleeps with a baby doll and has pictures of basically infants to 2-year-old children looking at him every night."

Chernoff then says, "I think the media made him appear weirder than he is." Michael responds, "You gotta be kidding me, he can't be any weirder than he is."

In the docu, Murray claims Michael "always had a chamber that was exclusively his. The bedroom that he slept in ... I had to persuade him, eventually to have it cleaned. Because ... one, he peed the bed. It did not smell good. It was mildew, and I had to get it clean."

"Who would ever believe that a man his age would still be wetting his bed?" Murray added it wasn't medication that made MJ wet the bed ... he claims it was psychological.

The documentary airs in the states, Friday night on MSNBC.

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

mymjj5.

typo:

If Michael pissed in the bed for 50 years that's no defense for Murray.

As for Phillips he badgered Michael for over 2 years to return to the stage.......

all this fascination about pee and urine is masonic in orgin....just keep telling on yourselves outthere............

Touie

Who's to say Murray wasn't already black mailing Michael? That tape of Michael talking while under the influence of something harsh, tells me Murray "allowed" Michael to get in such a state. Why? Could Murray have gotten Michael to sign away his money? I'm willing to bet Murray has taken advantage of Michael and has a nice "bank roll" from it.

mymjj5.

____________________________________________________________
Interesting post! I still think Everything was premeditated....the sole purpose of the tape was to create a timeline of when the alleged use of propofol began (imo).
Blackmail???? I don't think so. what on earth was murray going to say or do that's worse than child molestation charges to black mail michael? michael's life was an open book. Murray was there to carry out AEG's mission and he succeeded....michael is dead and all of murray's bills have been paid without blackmailing MJ........compliments of AEG.....

mymjj5.

Further Info
+Excellent source for police & court docs
+MJ's payoff not covered by insurance
+Child sexual abuse expert & lead investigator on MJ's 1st abuse case talks. Believes victim.(video)
________________________________________________________
............and murray still has no defense!!!! LOL!!

If Joe Paterno was present at Neverland during Michael's allegation daze then we might have something.....
fuhsho!, fuhsho!....
yahkno?....something called EVIDENCE.....LOL!!!

Love you Michael!!!

YOU'RE STILL THE ONE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sofi

That's murray and his team's do***entary.How did they pull it off during the trial without anybody knowing about it?

sofi

Pegasus

A Christmas Wish

Dear Santa, I don't want much for Christmas, I just want the person reading this to be happy. Friends are the fruit cake of life --- some nutty, some soaked in alcohol, some sweet, but mix them together and they're my friends At Christmas you always hear people talking about what they want & bought. This is what I want...: I want people who are sick with no cure to be able to be cured. I want children with no families to be adopted. I want people to never have to worry about food, shelter & heat. I want peace and love for everyone! Now, let's see how many people re-post this....I have a feeling I am gonna see almost no re-posts. PLEASE prove me wrong!

liz

just because dr. murray said that michael peed the bed, does this mean its true!!we all know how much dr. murray lied!!

Pegasus

Privat Video of the Martin Bashir Interview - The Footage You Were Never Meant to See - Part 1 of 9

anna

Dr Murray saying all these things about Michael weather it's true or not it hurt my heart badly knowing how private and shy Michael was, makes me want to cry but no matter how hard they try to smear Michael's memories it wont work for me i'll always have nothing but very good memories of Michael forever because he was a very good loving person that love kids even to the day he died thats why he had those pictures of kids in his room and there's nothing wrong with that.
R.I.P.Michael Love U Forever
God Bless U.

As well they should

Michael Jackson's abuse victims are harassed and sent death threats by hateful fans. Dr. Murray saved other children from that same fate.

-Michael Jackson was thrice accused of child molestation (Chandler, Francia, Arvizo)

-Michael Jackson settled his 1st case for $25 million after a 13-yr-old boy accurately drew a detailed description of his genitals, including marks that can only be seen during an erection.

-Michael Jackson had an alarm system for his bedroom that would go off when someone was approaching.

-Michael Jackson had a 2nd hidden bedroom within his main bedroom.

-Three different types of semen were found on Michael Jackson's mattress--one belonged to him, and the two others belonged to different males. A fourth sample of semen was found in Michael's bedsheets, and a fifth on a size small pair of underwear stored in a bag with Michael's own soiled underwear. No female DNA was detected.

-During the raid, police discovered that Michael Jackson had multiple books of nude children including "Boys Will be Boys", which is an extremely explicit book of young boys in erotic poses (this was locked in a filing cabinet in his room).

-According to FBI files, a couple on a train heard disturbing noises coming from a cabin that Michael shared with a boy. They noted that he was very possessive of the boy, & they were so concerned by what was seen/heard that they reported the incident to the conductor. This occurred prior to any public abuse accusations.

-Michael Jackson owned a nude photo of his pubescent friend Jonathan Spence, a boy he shared his bed with for years.

Anyone who still doesn't realize that he was a child predator is an idiot.

Further Info
+Excellent source for police & court docs
+MJ's payoff not covered by insurance

Robyn Hope

After watching all 9 parts of Martin Brashir's interview w MJ, I got to realize what a miracle it was he reached the age of 50 - considering his weird and wacky lifestyle. MJ most certainly earned the title Wacko Jacko.
There's a lot he said in those interviews - and will only address the things that stood out for me.
First of all, MJ had the misfortune to be raised by people who didn't give a damn. He was talking about having been forced to listen to his 4 older brothers' sexual escapades at the tender age of 10, or so. This is totally despicable! Considering that, it's no surprise that MJ felt scared of women's sexuality - and by his own admission, felt never turned on by them. And if you follow this train, I don't believe for a minute he had normal sexual relations w wife, Lisa Marie Presley - total bunk!
I used to believe MJ never diddled the boys he shared his bed with, but now, after watching this shocking interview, I'm not so sure. Lets face it, none of us knows 'cause we weren't there - it's only an assumption - whether u believe MJ to b guilty of child molestation or not. Since he wasn't capable of enjoying sex w adult women, it would stand to reason he'd seek out sexual connections w pre-pubescent boys he could relate to. I'm not saying he did, but it's probable, since MJ was never taught to respect women and boundaries. It doesn't take a psychology degree 2 figure this out - just put the pieces together, much like a jigsaw puzzle.
Living w MJ is unsettling. Michael claims his children were produced w his "sperm cells" - obvious nonsense! I mean, why couldn't he just admit he wasn't the sperm donor, when obviously, this was the case - and how selfish of him 2 deprive his 3 children of a mother. And I don't believe for a minute he was a good father - don't because he didn't want 2 b, but 'cause he couldn't be. When u watch MJ play with these boys at Neverland, u can easily see a a child in the man's body, not a parent. Sad but true!
Debbie Rowe leaves a bad taste in my mouth - doesn't wanna b called "mom" 'cause she sold her 2 kids to MJ for several million - yuck! She claims Michael was there during delivery of the babies - again, obvious nonsense! Remember he admitted 2 being scared of sex? Childbirth is a helluva lot more scary.
When asked about his plastic surgeries, MJ claimed he only had 2 nose jobs - how ridiculous is that! He completely altered his face and skin color and claimed it was a "natural change". Only a moron would believe this! I'd have no problem with the truth:"yes, I had 50 facial surgeries ad changed my skin color just because".
What I have a problem with is being lied 2, especially when the truth is so blatantly obvious - really offensive!
Michael's father is a veritable jerk. He told MJ "I don't know where u got this nose - not from my side of the family" - giving his son a lifelong obsession w his nose and facial appearance. It's easy 2 see why MJ was driven 2 the point where his nose disappeared - wearing bandages 2 cover up the hole made by too many surgeries. Very sad that this Super Star didn't have one decent person in his life 2 say 2 him:"stop the surgeries - you're ruining your face". And where was his mother in all this? Out 2 lunch, like the rest of them! Why this 81 yr old woman was given custody of Michael's 3 children is puzzling 2 me - not a sensible move! But when u watch the interview, there's very little sense.
Michael believed he'll live forever without growing old - and as far as I could see, he REALLY believed he could"" will himself 2 remain young 4ever. This isn't stuff others said about MJ - he said these things himself - pointing 2 an obvious thought disorder.
If u consider the fact that MJ had a deep aversion 2 growing old, it's not a stretch 2 believe he was ready 2 kick off at 50.
Then i watched the dance moves and realized once again how artistically brilliant he really was - one of a kind - irreplaceable!
I'll not focus on the sad fact that the King of Pop was a supremely f***ed up human being. I'll focus instead on the happy fact he's the reason I sing and dance 2 his music.
Pax Vobis***!

Robyn Hope

La Toya Jackson:"I don't have any malice toward Dr. Murray, but am upset he did things he shouldn't have done." The family all agree there's more to the King of Pop's death than the trial revealed.
Oh, u better believe it, La Toya! But THE TRUTH WILL NEVER B REVEALED 'cause most ppl couldn't or wouldn't accept that MJ employed Dr. CM 2 help him end his life.

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16