Conrad Murray in Documentary

Everyone TRASHES MJ

11/10/2011 6:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1109-conrad-murray-mj-tmz-bn
The controversial Conrad Murray documentary debuted in the United Kingdom tonight -- and in it the doctor emphatically states that AEG Live CEO Randy Phillips told him Michael Jackson does not have a "f**king cent!"

Murray claims Phillips pulled him aside after a meeting about the "This Is It" concerts and angrily said ... "What's this bullshit all about? Listen this guy is next to skid row. He's going to be homeless. Nine security guards? Why does he need that? I'm paying for that s**t. I'm paying for the toilet paper he wipes his f**king ass with."

Phillips took the stand during the manslaughter trial and -- under oath -- denied that conversation with Murray ever took place.

"Michael Jackson and the Doctor: A Fatal Friendship" also shows strategy meetings between Murray's lawyers -- Ed Chernoff and Michael Flanagan ... as well as Flanagan's wife, Susan.

During one pow wow Susan says, "Explain a 50-year-old man who sleeps with a baby doll and has pictures of basically infants to 2-year-old children looking at him every night."

Chernoff then says, "I think the media made him appear weirder than he is." Michael responds, "You gotta be kidding me, he can't be any weirder than he is."

In the docu, Murray claims Michael "always had a chamber that was exclusively his. The bedroom that he slept in ... I had to persuade him, eventually to have it cleaned. Because ... one, he peed the bed. It did not smell good. It was mildew, and I had to get it clean."

"Who would ever believe that a man his age would still be wetting his bed?" Murray added it wasn't medication that made MJ wet the bed ... he claims it was psychological.

The documentary airs in the states, Friday night on MSNBC.

JosephG

i cannot believe this of course these m o t h e r ************* never respect him **** you randy philips ************* garbage!!!!

mj fan forever

RANDY PHILLIPS RESPECTS MICHAEL JACKSON AND WOULD NEVER HAVE SAID SUCH DISRESPECTFUL THINGS ABOUT HIM AND HE TESTIFIED UNDER OATH!!!! THE MURDERER DID NOT WANT TO TESTIFY BECAUSE HE KNEW VERY WELL THE GREAT MR WALGREN WOULD HAVE MADE THE MURDERER CONFESS!!!!!!!! THESE DIRTY WORDS COMES DIRECTLY FROM THE SEWER OF A DISGUSTING MURDERER DIRTY LIAR SEX OBSESSED WHO DOES NOT HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR HUMAN LIFE WHO IS VERY VERY JEALOUS OF MICHAEL JACKSON BECAUSE HE HE A TOTAL FAILURE IN ALL SENSES WHILE MICHAEL JACKSON IS A UNIQUE GENIUS BELOVED BY BILLIONS AROUND THE WORLD!!!!!!! I'M VERY VERY DISGUSTED BY THIS VISCID MURDERER AND HIS DISGUSTING LAWYERS TEAM OF LOSERS LIARS VISCID JUST LIKE HIM!!!!!! THIS DOCU-TRASH IS ALL ABOUT THE DISGUSTING SLANDER!!!!!! JUSTICE DEMANDS NOW THIS DISGUSTING MURDERER ROTS IN JAIL BEFORE HELL I AM HOPING THE JUDGE WILL DEFINETELY TREAT HIM WITH MUCH MORE SEVERITY AND GIVES HIM AN EXEMPLAR PUNISHMENT AS THE MURDERER DOES DESERVE!!!!! JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!!!!

Candice

Conrad Murray was TAPE RECORDING Michael to blackmail him. So, even if Michael had lived, Conrad Murray would have MENTALLY RUINED him by disclosing all of his secrets and oddities. Why didn't Michael have a personal attorney draft a confidentiality agreement for Conrad that would have imposted million dollar penalities for disclosing any information about Michael Jackson, whether Michael was alive or dead?

Holly

Alejandra has a tell all book done deal.
I hope she didnt sign that confidentiality agreement the estate offered

justagirl

So if no maids were allowed in the bedroom then Michael Jackson washed his own peed-in sheets?! Or did he just sleep in his own peepee?!

Holly

Only a Jackson would name their child Blanket or Jermajesty

bigbigfanmj

I saw the do***entary tonight. It was awful.

Not against Michael Jackson but Conrad Murray and Flanagan looked like low life's.

The looked like the underworld and I didn't get a good vibe from them.

I no longer feel sorry for Murray. He is where he belongs.

I did though feel that Chernoff had a heart. Something I didn't think he had before.

mddiva35

CONRAD MURRAY IS A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR! TMZ JUST COULDN'T WAIT TO WRITE ABOUT THIS MAN'S BS STORY!

LLM

I really hope Conrad Murray rots in hell. What kind of a "doctor" reveals such intimate information on his patient and "friend" to the whole world? He's sickens me.

wow

Anything for money. This is a sad world in which we live. Don't they know not to speak ill of the dead? Doc Murray is showing his true character here. I'm sure MJ trusted him and considered him a friend. In fact the doc stated that himself. Unfortunately for MJ Murray only cared about money. Ha! His lawyers tried to pull a fast one when they said he wasn't greedy.
The Church going people who're supporting Murray should open their eyes. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I have never met a true Christian. In fact, I have met many people who claimed to be atheist that are more Christian like in character and behavior.

The Love Sponge

That's tough to be broke and wee weeing on your self at night in bed. That doesn't surprise me at all.

bigbigfanmj

To Lisa:
As I was watching during the trial, I also noticed the pictures of very young children just sitting on chairs in the bedroom. Were those his kids? Or just random photos of young kids. I found it disturbing. I agree with the the guilty verdict for Conrad Murray, but Michael had some serious psychological issues!!!

^

The pictures of children are simple to understand. They represent a time where there is no work, no demands, just the simple easy life of a child. Particularly in those photos.

They were obviously professional photos and not photos of real kids.

Michael was an extraordinary human being who just wanted to be left alone in peace but could never get that on this planet.

People always wanted something and you're right that is a psychological issue.

But it is not one unlike those who "escape" into movies, or video games, or music, painting etc. to escape the demnsa of life.

Michael will always be that person trying to go back to when life was sinple for him when he was 5yrs old.

He had his mom, his dad, his brothers and sisters and then it all went away and never came back.

That was traumatic.

HumanNature

THIS CONVICTED "DUMMY" HAD ONLY ONE PATIENT AND GROSSLY KILLED HIM!!!!

LOSE THE PRISON KEY ON THIS "LIAR"!!!!

AlwaysOnTimeB

When your ass is in a sling for killing someone, you'd say anything to make yourself look better. What a shame that even if what he is saying is true, and he loved MJ so much like he claimed, that he would go public with any of this. He killed a human being and he's trying to scratch and claw his way out of it any way he can. It goes to show that MJ trusted the wrong people in life and he was way to trusting. The proof is right here.