Conrad Murray in Documentary

Everyone TRASHES MJ

11/10/2011 6:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1109-conrad-murray-mj-tmz-bn
The controversial Conrad Murray documentary debuted in the United Kingdom tonight -- and in it the doctor emphatically states that AEG Live CEO Randy Phillips told him Michael Jackson does not have a "f**king cent!"

Murray claims Phillips pulled him aside after a meeting about the "This Is It" concerts and angrily said ... "What's this bullshit all about? Listen this guy is next to skid row. He's going to be homeless. Nine security guards? Why does he need that? I'm paying for that s**t. I'm paying for the toilet paper he wipes his f**king ass with."

Phillips took the stand during the manslaughter trial and -- under oath -- denied that conversation with Murray ever took place.

"Michael Jackson and the Doctor: A Fatal Friendship" also shows strategy meetings between Murray's lawyers -- Ed Chernoff and Michael Flanagan ... as well as Flanagan's wife, Susan.

During one pow wow Susan says, "Explain a 50-year-old man who sleeps with a baby doll and has pictures of basically infants to 2-year-old children looking at him every night."

Chernoff then says, "I think the media made him appear weirder than he is." Michael responds, "You gotta be kidding me, he can't be any weirder than he is."

In the docu, Murray claims Michael "always had a chamber that was exclusively his. The bedroom that he slept in ... I had to persuade him, eventually to have it cleaned. Because ... one, he peed the bed. It did not smell good. It was mildew, and I had to get it clean."

"Who would ever believe that a man his age would still be wetting his bed?" Murray added it wasn't medication that made MJ wet the bed ... he claims it was psychological.

The documentary airs in the states, Friday night on MSNBC.

Ashley

ConRAT is a pathological liar. First he lies about killing MJ and now he's involving other people in his deceit, all for money. He will get the justice due to him in prison for killing & maligning Michael. He certainly is no doctor or friend from the way he's behaved in his professional and personal life. To those on this board who write and listen to salacious gossip, imagine having a "friend" like Conrat who will sell you to the highest bidder.

HumanNature

THIS "QUACK" IS NO FRIEND OF MJ BUT A 2FACE LYING, JEALOUS, MANIPULATIVE SNAKE!!!!

Gsharon 710

I do not care if Murray gets rich from this Do..mentary. That house was not secured as a crime site, people went in and took things out and could have put things in. I applaud Murray for admitting he gave the meds to Michael. No one has proven that no one else was in that house who may have given MJJ a large dose of the killer med. Michael probably knew that special equipment was neccesary, but he pulled the strings on puppet Murray, and now Murray must pay for neglect. This case seems loaded with appeal worthy information.
Michael was not the Michael of the bible, and had problems like normal humans. If anyone is rejoicing because Murray was sentenced... you are lacking. This string pulling of Doctors started before Murray. Latoya nor her family did anything to save Michael, and they think anyone who was broke would not take that job..well thnk again. Murray is paying for his part but others will pay in the future. I DO NOT BELIEVE Murray would have tried to blackmail Michael with the information he has, nor intented to overdose his finacial savior..

Latoya did not protest hard enough to not come out with her belief that Michael molested those boys, so she is as dirty as the next one.

I will no*****ch the doc...but, maybe it is time people know things about Michael that proves he was not GOD'S ONLY BEGOTTEN SON and should not be put so high. As you cheer, hundreds of doctors to the rich and famous are pumping the meds requested.

If others in Michael's life can make money....so can Murray.

Linda

Wow the haters are unreal!!!! This man is spewing crap all over the place!!!! He couldn't even get on the stand to defend himself! Tells me what kind of a man he really is. Meanwhile he is saying he only got paid $1.00 to do this yeah right!!!
I guess the point of this rant is that #1 he did this do***entary after the judge told him NOT to talk to reporters and #2 Michael Jackson is dead and cannot speak for himself to rebut this A--H----- BS!

bigbigfanmj

Dr. Murray took a page out of the defendants handbook: Trash the person you harmed at any costs cause you've done nothing wrong.

Rapist. Murders. They all use this tactic.

Smear the victim so badly that people will see tem they way you see them as the one at fault.

Never mind your sick reasons for commiting a crime on them it's their fault.

Murray right now is at liberty to paint Michael Jackson anyway he likes because Michaels lips are sealed in death.

He could say Michael confessed in a deep sleep to shooting a man one time and people here on TMZ would believe it.

They love to believe bad things about Michael Jackson.

But Murray knew he couldn't be cross examined and no one could challnege this tape so he made it to get his story out there throwing out whatever he wanted.

See Michael cannot tell the world how Murray was bringing a woman to his home and they were probably having sex there. May be tru it may not but MJ can't say it cause he's dead.

MJ can't say how Murray talked badly about his wife and tried to bring strippers to MJ's home cause he's dead.

So all the smear is on Michael.

Like Flanagan said make him look bad once I show the pictures of his bathroom and the pictures of a doll in his room people's minds will change.

Once again smear with nothing behind it.

Murray is a liar! He was no friend. he wanted money. He told Michael he could he could give him propofol pay me Michael I can do it. Just fire those other doctors.

This was all Murray's doing.

janicebyrne

And as we all know....Conny always told the troot (oops sorry, truth) didn't he? I doubt if this killer actually knows what TRUTH means. Shame on anybody sad enough to watch this do***entary and/or gullible enough to believe any of it..

Jim

Michael Jackson was a fantastic artist. It's doubtful there will every be another like him. His death was caused by Dr Murray. All the other hate filled statements about Michael, are just that, hate filled. Dr. Murray should have walked away, but instead, he let money and potential "fame" get in the way, and THAT is what caused the death of Michael.

Big Mamma Cornbread

I smell more than 1 RAT in this MURDER.

cylo

What a human Dr. Murray!!!! ............you video taped him drugged up hoping to make a wind fall when your contract dies and that did not happen and you took to this. wow, you are really in for this for all the cents you can get.
if MJ was that broke that he will lose everything.........you still took the job to be a personal doctor. you can't even take care of one man.
All the folks calling MJ all sorts of names.............he was not found guilty of nothing. Murray has to sell anything, he is not the first Doc, or did MJ start peeing only when he came to the house? he has to sell whatever makes him a little money since MJ families are putting him in jail.

I SAY LOCK HIM UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEYS!!!! I JUST HATE OPPORTUNIST.

Big Mamma Cornbread

LaToya has an idea of what really happened to her brother....I am to beginning believe her story about the catalog....some RAT(Doctors) got this man hooked on drugs ...until he was rendered ......$$$$Everything-less....and DEAD.

themaestrosgirl

I could be wrong about this, but I thought I read that Michael's living expenses while at Carolwood were in fact advances against his future earnings from TII? As far as I'm concerned, Murray is a proven liar, so I choose not to believe anything he says. If it turns out it's true, then what he's doing is absolutely classless. I'm sure Murray has his own nasty little habits...

ohhS0lovely

wow.

txcn

bigbigfanmj: 33 minutes ago
Rapist. Murders. They all use this tactic.

And so do pedophiles!

Nasiba

THIS F*****G DOC HAD KNOWN THAT WOULD GO TO HELL AND HAD HAD PREPARED BEFORE.
HE DID IT RIGHT AFTER MICHAEL'S DEATH? WHO PREPARED HIM? WHO TOLD HIM THAT HE WOULD CERTAINLY GO TO JAIL? WHAT IF HE WAS ACQUITTED? WOULD HE DO THAT VIDEO? I THINK NOW.

HE SAYS HE WAS MICHAEL'S FRIEND. GOD SAVE FROM THIS KIND OF FRIENDS.

I HAVE ALWAYS SAID AND I'M SAYING THAT THIS GUY IS NOT FROM THE CROWD. HE WAS HIRED TO KILL MICHAEL. SMB CLOSE TO MICHAEL KNEW HE HAD A SLEEPING PROBLEM AND KNEW THE WAYS TO ELIMINATE HIM. "PEOPLE" CLOSE TO MICHAEL KNOW HOW TO PROFIT MICHAEL. MICHAEL WAS NO LONGER A SOURCE OF MONEY FOR HIS MONEY GRABBERS.

I AM SURE THAT MURRAY HAD KNOWN HE WOULD GO TO JAIL, THAT'S WHY HE RELEASED A MOUSE FROM THE SACK. THIS IS HIS LAST CHANCE TO SAVE HIS ASS.

HE TRIES TO STULTIFY MICHAEL TO SAVE HIS OWN ASS. "HE PEED THE BED". OH MY GOD, MURRAY EVEN HAS NO DIGNITY. IF YOU MADE A MISTAKE, HAVE A COURAGE TO ADMIT IT, MURRAY.

I AM NOT SURPRISED WHY MICHAEL DIED. WITH THE PEOPLE AROUND HE HAD, HE COULDN'T HAVE STAYED ALIVE. WHEN MICHAEL WAS MICHAEL, EVERYBODY LOVED HIM, NOW THEY SAY HE PEED THE BED, HIS BED SMELLED. WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT BEFORE?

ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WERE AROUND HIM ARE GUILTY OF MICHAEL'S DEATH.

POOR MICHAEL. WHY DID YOU LET THOSE "PEOPLE" CLOSE TO YOU?

Wellington

Murray has sunk to a new low. I didn't think it was possible.