Conrad Murray in Documentary

Everyone TRASHES MJ

11/10/2011 6:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1109-conrad-murray-mj-tmz-bn
The controversial Conrad Murray documentary debuted in the United Kingdom tonight -- and in it the doctor emphatically states that AEG Live CEO Randy Phillips told him Michael Jackson does not have a "f**king cent!"

Murray claims Phillips pulled him aside after a meeting about the "This Is It" concerts and angrily said ... "What's this bullshit all about? Listen this guy is next to skid row. He's going to be homeless. Nine security guards? Why does he need that? I'm paying for that s**t. I'm paying for the toilet paper he wipes his f**king ass with."

Phillips took the stand during the manslaughter trial and -- under oath -- denied that conversation with Murray ever took place.

"Michael Jackson and the Doctor: A Fatal Friendship" also shows strategy meetings between Murray's lawyers -- Ed Chernoff and Michael Flanagan ... as well as Flanagan's wife, Susan.

During one pow wow Susan says, "Explain a 50-year-old man who sleeps with a baby doll and has pictures of basically infants to 2-year-old children looking at him every night."

Chernoff then says, "I think the media made him appear weirder than he is." Michael responds, "You gotta be kidding me, he can't be any weirder than he is."

In the docu, Murray claims Michael "always had a chamber that was exclusively his. The bedroom that he slept in ... I had to persuade him, eventually to have it cleaned. Because ... one, he peed the bed. It did not smell good. It was mildew, and I had to get it clean."

"Who would ever believe that a man his age would still be wetting his bed?" Murray added it wasn't medication that made MJ wet the bed ... he claims it was psychological.

The documentary airs in the states, Friday night on MSNBC.

Sheilab_UK

Murray had know respect for Michael from the start. Even if any of what Murray claims was true WHY air it to millions. If he LOVED Michael he could have claimed his own mistakes that was made on that fatal night. Instead he tried to save his own skin and trash Michael name in the process. We(FANS)made Michael live in his own world that made him vulnerable to people like Murray out there.

What I Think

It looks like Wacko Jacko's name will never stop being dragged through the mud...I LOVE IT!!!

BEVERLY

Myself,I think the judge already has Conrad Murray number."no bail"and thank God,this jury used common sense.What is telling about Dr Murray and his greed is,"wrong doctor"Michael was a performer,who's mind was on New Routine's.NO ONE can spend a evening,doing what Michael was doing for his show and expect to go home and go to sleep,he had to be brought down,and I do not mean with drugs,I often wonder if anyone tried hypnosis.Dr Murray SHOULD HAVE SAID,I am not the correct doctor for you,but the prospect of all that money,and saying to the girls,I AM MICHAEL JACKSON DOCTOR,and no matter how Murray wants to blame Michael,Murray was the greedy doctor that supplied the "propofol" Michael was NOT being treated for a heart problem,so it stands to reason his only purpose was to supply the propofol.and for all those who like to read there STUPIDITY in writing,Michael's money helped a LOT OF charities,WHAT HAVE YOU LOUD MOUTHS DONE TO HELP ANYONE.'Empty barrels make the most noise.'

Maria

This shows that Murray wasn't and isn't a real doctor that pathetically shares informations about his patient just to make money. He not only killed MJ physically, he is trying to smear his memory. The medical board is taking his license away. He is desperate. All and all he is not a real doctor . I hope he rots in jail.

LadyD

Prayers and love for Michael's children and the Jackson family. Stay strong with love. Much love to all.

janet

Jackson was very heavily in debt. He needed this comeback tour bad. He knew he was in no shape to do it, got his demands met and couldn't make rehersals.

Not so much as a concert or tour in over 12 years. Jackson was not a saint. People still want to see him like he was during his Thriller days when he was kickass. That was many years ago. Look what he did to himself over the years, he turned himself into a sideshow freak and joke. Murray had nothing to do with that.

The Jacksons were always aware of his drug problems. Jackson did what he wanted to do. No way he was ever going to do anything in a hospital setting. Jackson was the propofol pro. 19 known different names he used to get his drugs.

It was sad see what Jackson did to himself over the years but it was always his choice.

The Jacksons are suing AEG for what? Being lied to by Jackson. Jacksons are sueing everyone they can but they won't get lucky like in the trial. The real Michael Jackson will come out, not Jackson the once upon a time entertainer.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

this must just be killing all the Mj zombies..truth hurts ...wacko jacko was one freaky dude...

MIDNIGHT TOKER

and i also wonder how come when wacko is plastered(which he is most of the time) his voice sounds normal but when he is in public or being filmed he talks like a little kid...

janet

Not to worry, the Jackson family vultures will still continue to sponge off of Michael. This family was never close and they try and claim they were. Jackson stayed far away from them and didn't leave them one penny, everything left went to his estate.

Murray was wrong but took the hit for everybody. What about all the other Dr.s the self abuse Jackson did to himself.

Michael Jackson was just as much to blame. Of course you can't blame him. He was the self-proclaimed king of pop.

franci

Seems to me that a hole bunch of people who surrounded MJ have not had one string of real feelings or empathy for the human being MJ. What's with all the accusations regarding "child molestation" as far as I remember MJ was proven innocent!?! Doesn't that count at all! How come that, to me it looks like everyone was making money out of MJ - the families who's kids MJ allegedly molested made a sh.. load, his so called friend and "doctor Conrad Murray" who commented in an interview on Today - quote: "I was not supposed to be monitoring him at that time because there was no need for monitoring," Murray responded on "Today." He added, "When I looked at a man who was all night deprived of sleep, who was desperate for sleep and finally is getting some sleep, am I gonna sit over him, sit around him, tug on his feet, do anything unusual to wake him up? No." unquote! He also defended not telling the paramedics who attended the scene that Jackson had been given propofol because "it was inconsequential," as the effects of the drug would have worn off by that time.
(Read more:http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/11/10/conrad-murray-on-why-did-not-call-11)

Why else does he think someone paid him a 150000 $ per month? Don'*****ch me, do not take care of me and don't make sure I'm safe - he was (hopefully) a doctor - what was this man thinking other than $$$$$$$$. MJ wanted the "doctor" around him so he could feel safe while doing something he (MJ) knew was not right but for some reason did not know how to change it or stop it. Why should the "doctor" cure MJ - MJ would not be in need of a doctor anymore how is willing to do such a thing as administering Propofol - not monitored - in a private home. MJ was his cash cow!!!! In case MJ wanted to let go of the "doctor", he had some "evidence" against MJ - he probably started to get ready to black mail MJ - why else would he rather tape than monitor a sedated MJ???? He knew how MJ feared the press after what had happened to him in the 90' and 2005. To some extend and I don't mean this disrespectful - MJ was not smart. He acted more like a child a pretty innocent person - meaning innocent at heart and soul - he always, again and again, kept trusting and falling for the wrong people.
It's almost like in his child molesting "cases" where there was no real or strong evidence found against MJ. Read: http://www.buttonmonkey.com/misc/maryfischer.html
It seems to me as the author writes, quote: "the dangerous power of accusation, against which there is often NO defense - ........" unquote! But yet again, no one has learned from previous mistakes! The only people who loved him for what he was - prior to everything, a human being - where his children, his baby sis Janet, probably Liz Taylor and to some extend his Mum - other than that I don't think he had real people who loved him for just being Michael - the father, the brother, the friend and the son. My guess is, that it was not always easy for people around him to love him - especially the once who told him the truth about his perscription drug abuse. MJ did not see that theses people really wanted the best for him and only him. Putting all of this in context makes MJ even more human - do WE fight all our demons successfully? Sure, might not be perscription drugs abuse or any drug use at all but what about cigarets, cigars, certain food, cheating, beating, to much TV consumption, alcohol, being an workaholic etc.????

Well I think this hole so called "do***entary" stinks ...... because who would/should prove that a lot of bulls... and lies are said. Once again, MJ and his family (children) are hit with "the dangerous power of accusation, against which there is often no defense" (especially if one is dead). We are all human beings and humans, unfortunately, tend to be not only loving and carrying but also very mean - and the "doctor" to me is a "poster child" for describing: MEAN, GREEDY, ABUSIVE and SELFISHNESS. Thanks for reading.

Maximus

MJ was a bed wetter!?! Hahahahahahah! "You gotta be kidding me, he can't be any weirder than he is." I can't wait to watch this.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

wacko jacko was guilty of child abuse he just brought his way out of it,he tries to throw his purchased kid out of an 80 story building and the list goes on..,,watch the do***entory and then post again...
wacko pisses the bed and sleeps with dolls ..oh my god...he was a fruit loop who acted like a child so he could abuse them.

AJ

Wow! ~ Conrad Murray has so many specialities! I didn't realize he's a psychiatrist too! Hope his knowledge serves him well in PRISON.

Glenda Philpot

SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK, OUTRAGED AT ALL THE BULLSHI** PEOPLE STILL WANT TO SAY AND PRINT! THIS WORLD NEEDS A FREAKIN OVERHAUL! WHAT THE HELL EVER HAPPEN TO REAL REPORTING? *razzberries*

Barbara

I wondered what could be the reason why Murray decided to tape MJ slurring in half sleep, I'm afraid it could had been in purpose of including it in his do***entary !