Lindsay Lohan's New 'Do

Real Weight Off Her Shoulders

11/9/2011 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_ddq95t3l_0_xomtd85mLindsay Lohan is at her splits' end -- chopping several inches off her flowing blonde locks this week -- and the actress tells TMZ, it's all for a "fresh start."

Lindsay showed off her new 'do this afternoon on her way out of the morgue -- and we gotta say ... it looks pretty good.

Give her an inch...

AGENT smith

It looks better but she needs to go back to be a brunette that's her best color.

mannequin

So what. She doesn't look any different and besides, it's only a polyurethane wig. No one has hair like a moving eyes doll.

Grandma Cracker

Smitty, are you wearing a bra in your avi pic?

Blood Red Witch

Her hair stylist must feel like a little girl cutting her doll's hair!

Blood Red Witch

Years ago, I made a "tweeker" barbie as a joke gift for a friend. It had a tiny cig, snarled hair, red rimmed nose, with powder dripping out of it and on it's trashy clothes, and tons of makeup. Oh yea, a tiny plastic baggy between it's boobs. Thinking back, it looked alot like some of LL's current pic's.

Good riddance!

She's definitely morphing into Ms. Potato Ho in this pic. Big, fake, deformed and empty plastic head, bolt-on duck bill, plastic boob bumpers, plastic and chemical filled Klingon fivehead, fake FU nails, stick legs and arms, and skin that resembles a mealy and dessicated skinned rotten potato covered in toxic Lo-fungus. Maybe that's why she sucks down vodka like it's her life blood? It's potato based.

Ghost Rider

Goodbye Ghetto Weave?

AGENT smith

Julia, I think I found it..cachorrinho....she speaks Portuguese with a French/Italian accent so it's difficult to understand and people from other parts of Brazil make fun of the Carioca's(rio people)

Ghost Rider

I love how these dating sites pop up here to let us know that it is worth a try,LMFAO! I dont know why anybody would even bother with dating websites, let alone a dating site that you find on a LL post.

janet

Lindsey Lohans forhead is getting bigger or her eyes are getting lower.

jenna

id love to run my hands through her moms hair-lindseys is gross

L-LOFAN

What you see in this picture is Lindsay's natural hair. She only had the extensions taken out so she could look good for a role in a film.

Good riddance!

I can easily see Dinasaur, the mule known as Ali, and Liarhan all sitting around a boiling pot exchanging parts in Stygian witch mode. Give me the mouth, so that I might booze! Give me the nose, so that I might snort! Give me the hair, so that I might ho-stroll!

Ellie G

So let me get this straight, she went to the morgue to do her CS and got a makeover?

God-Of-Lyf

FYI You can't turn a hoe into a fine upstanding citizen. Just Saying...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments