'Charmed' Star Holly Marie Combs

Conjures Up Divorce Papers

11/11/2011 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1110_holly_marie_combs_david_donoho_getty_EX
Holly Marie Combs -- who starred as the good witch Piper Halliwell on "Charmed" -- has filed for divorce from her husband of 7 years ... the actress confirms with TMZ.

Combs married David Donoho back in 2004 -- after meeting the guy on the set of "Charmed." David was a key grip on the show.

Combs -- who now stars on the ABC Family show "Pretty Little Liars" -- cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split. We're told the relationship has been rocky for "quite a while."

The couple has three young children together -- we're told Combs has requested joint custody.

As far as a prenup is concerned -- we're told they don't have one ... which could be a costly move for Combs.

0728_stars_whove_split_footer_v2

TAZZ

I see a bunch of whatevers here that need to pick up a spoon,go outside, find the neighborhood catbox...take the spoon and procede to pound that catbox up their butts. For Christ's sake, She is not the first woman to get a divorce, nor will she be the last. Yes, she is known but, she could be your next door neighbor, or a relative. I don't understand why people today can't wait for someones problem to surface just to jump on it till they run it into the ground with everyone's live's shaken or ruined.H.M.C.,you are a person but also under a microscope.......My Condolence.

tomball

I am extremely sorry to hear this news about HMC and DD divorcing. Breaks my heart, especially when children are involved. I can only hope and pray for the best for them. I am sure HMC will survive this, as she definitely is a survivor, that is for sure. Much Love to you, Holly, and your children. Wishing you the best.

Kristin

12 year olds? Really? Well this 36 year old girl watched every episode of Charmed for 8 years! Holly aka Piper was my favorite! Let me guess...you don't know who Alyssa Milano or Shannon Doherty is either!

michael

stay stong holly i love you so much hopefully that ******** will not clean u out <3

Surfer Gal

In all fairness some people had DirecTV when CHARMED was on the air, & DirecTV back then didn't let us get the CW & the WB. Now of course you can catch the reruns on TNT, WE, etc. When Allysa & Shannen were in the news fighting all the time, it was Holly who stayed cool and out of it all.

Celebutauntaun

These comments are proof that whatever age people are, mostly idiots browse these celebrity-obsessed sites. You're the reason Redbox with its new releases is successful and why my local theater catering to the braindead popcorn munchers won't get "My Week With Marilyn" and "Hugo". Jeez, I've known of Holly Marie Combs since "Picket Fences".

LETT

Holly Marie Combs has been in three major television series, Picket Fences, Charmed and Pretty Little liar, and some great movies, Holly is a great actress. I wish her and her handsome sons the very best!!! Keep Strong Holly.

deanna

I hope that her family stays strong and gets though this. As for the ones that are badmouthing holly, grow up. she is an amazing actress and she is a great mother.

Emma

Charmed was meh at best, but she was always a true talent and made the show watchable. She did an incredible scene at one point, after Shannen Doherty's character got killed off, where she was in the mausoleum hitting the plaque and yelling "HOW DARE YOU DIE! I NEED YOU!" and it was really powerful.
All the best!