Lindsay Lohan

Exit Through the

Coroner's Gift Shop, Please

11/11/2011 3:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

111011_lindsay_tv_stil

Lindsay Lohan can do her community service and her holiday shopping down at the coroner's office ... which has it's own gift shop!! Let's just hope inventory doesn't get crossed up over there.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Grandma Cracker

Julia, thank you for your sweet story. How lucky you are to have grown up privileged and still have a good head on your shoulders and such ambition in your young life.
You are the kind of friends Lindsay needs, but something tells me she would be the kind of person you would have given about five minutes to then walked away from.....
Maybe some day Lindsay will discover the authentic Lindsay and dump her uber creepy friends like Patrick and Tyler Shields, and scary Uncle Terry too.

Blood Red Witch

My kid was complaining about the Friday song. I told her, Rumors was just as bad. So, she listened to it on youtube. She said, OMG! That is SO autotuned! Make it stop! I cant get it out of my head. It is the worst song I have ever heard! (this post has been approved by my 12 year old daughter)

Delmar

Pictures are out of Lindsay with her Porsche shopping at Costco. She casual and with her sister Ali. I guess FuTMZ will fill you on the details.

tellmeaboutit

You tools at tmz just can't let go of lame ass "jokes" about this can you? TMZ sinks lower every day.

Grandma Cracker

What is the Friday song? and did she get a new car?

Blood Red Witch

Delmar,

Links please when possible, or the site. I am awful about being able to find things. Thanks

Red Cloud

Lindsay's best song.

BTW, she looks EXACTLY her age in person. No wrinkles, no jowls, no double chin, just freckles. VERY PRETTY!!!!!

Drink? Don't drive.

gone, gone, gone..........

Grandma Cracker

OK, Friday song sucks.
Andy, your link was Fleetwood Mac
Red Cloud, Lindsay should never ever ever be allowed to sing again. She is terrible

Jay W.

Red Cloud... dig the tune.

Blood Red Witch

ILG,

I couldnt find any story either. You did better than I could! :D

GC,

I know! It sucks BIG tims. That is why I thought it was so funny when my kid started freaking out over rumors. She also said That is so AutoTuned! Lindsay has a deep man voice. Out of the mouths of 12 year olds..........

Blood Red Witch

Did CostCo accept Lindsay's credit card? No pictures of her leaving with merchandise. Just her at the register than her in a car hiding her face with her purse.

Blood Red Witch

Thanks Delmar!

Ali does take pretty good candid photos

Grandma Cracker

No way, this is Lindsay's best.....check out the look on her "fans" faces. And check out who her fans are

Grandma Cracker

You know people that dig that song?
Oh my gosh, RC, please please please don't tell me that you and your guys sit around and rock out to Lindsay Lohan videos....

AGENT smith

dAMN, THIS IS SEA-HAG CITY, ANYBODY NAMED SEAMUND?