« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mike McQueary

I'm In Protective Custody,

Double Fisting Booze

11/11/2011 3:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1111-mike-mcqueary-getty-bn
Mike McQueary has reportedly informed the Penn State football players that he's currently in protective custody and "double fisting" alcohol.

According to PennLive.com, one of the PSU coaches gathered several players in a room on campus and allowed McQueary to speak to the team via speaker phone.

McQueary reportedly told the team, "I wanted to let you guys know I'm not your coach anymore. I'm done.”

McQueary also told the team he's not at the University, but in protective custody after receiving several threats ... and "double fisting" booze.

McQueary was placed on administrative leave earlier today.

McQueary -- who's married with a 2-year-old daughter -- is the man who witnessed Jerry Sandusky allegedly rape a young boy back in 2002 ... but failed to stop the attack and didn't report the crime to the police.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ummm?!

After being a witness to what happened to that little boy, and doing NOTHING to stop it. I don't know how he has managed to sleep at night for the last 9 years!

Chuck Connors

Prisoners everywhere can't wait to get a piece of Sandusky. They are taking bets right now on which prison will get him. Also, bets are being made on which 300 pound dude is going to get himself a new girlfriend. Bend over, MoFo, or should we say BoMo.

mik

I wonder if he would have stopped the rape if it had been his daughter. Or would he have walked out and left her there too.

JS

Put on leave but not FIRED??? I would like PSU to know how much I loathe everything about them at this point. No words can describe the rage most of us are feeling right now. You need to be SHUT DOWN ASAP!!!

Logan

WHO CARES?!?!?! You're a Gossip/Celeb Website. ENOUGH with this Sports stuff. OK?

anni

maybe he should have started drinking earlier to get enough balls to call the cops - you MUST call 911 - I cannot believe grow men are such pansies to let a child abuser go free.

scott

I just think mike should be gone and not only that but charges should be put against him for see what was going on and not doing anything.He should be a shamed of himself a big guy like that not doing anything?????????How can he live with himself.

leilee

If anyone is interested in signing a petition to get Mark McQueary fired I've started one on change.org. This is the link to it http://www.change.org/petitions/penn-state-university-fire-mike-mcqueary we need to send a message to PSU administrators. the president of the college and the board that Mike needs to be officially fired and banned from the campus permanently.

Diana

My BFF all of my life was a so called "Ginger" and if anyone is sitting in Heaven now it's her. I'm Furious and Sick over what this souless, sub human did not do, however, I am resentful of the stupid souless Ginger/Red Head comments. All Southerners are racists, all Mexicans lazy, all Blacks drug dealers, all Causcasion men serial killers and pedophiles, REALLY PEOPLE??? The color of souless, subhuman, creepy McQueery's hair is insignificant!!!! If he dyes it brown tomorrow will his soul return to him?? I don't think so!!!

Calonzap

"Double fisting" booze? This lunatic doesn't deserve a grown-up job. He should be riding around his neighborhood on his bicycle throwing newspapers at front doors.

carol

There is a theory that hasn't been examined or written about much but is it possible this guy is a pedophile himself which would explain why he did not help the boy.
There is no other explanation I can think of for nothing beating Sandusky to a pulp other than this one or he is just a coward.

GG

Gingers don't have souls.

Enony Mousse

McQueer the Coward didn't want to mess up his chance to become assistant coach. So he didnt cave in Sandusky's head like any decent human being legally could have done when he witnessed a rape in progress of a young boy. Then he kept his mouth shut for 10 years. Maybe he enjoyed the slapping sound. He is a sick Mother-----. Penn State (what is left of it) is getting rid of you now. No one will hire you, coward. Everyone is on to you, you sick POS.

Mel_Holden

Well, isn't it nice that Mikey gets protective custody. Protect - the very thing he failed to do upon seeing Sandusky sodomizing a 10 yr old boy.

He should reap what he's sown. I hope his life continues to go downhill, as has many of the victims. We'll never know how many boys were abused by Sandusky (and his cronies). Maybe some went on to commit suicide, or became criminals and are dead or in jail.

OhWowLike

Double-fisting booze??? He should be in prison eating gruel.