« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mike McQueary

I'm In Protective Custody,

Double Fisting Booze

11/11/2011 3:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1111-mike-mcqueary-getty-bn
Mike McQueary has reportedly informed the Penn State football players that he's currently in protective custody and "double fisting" alcohol.

According to PennLive.com, one of the PSU coaches gathered several players in a room on campus and allowed McQueary to speak to the team via speaker phone.

McQueary reportedly told the team, "I wanted to let you guys know I'm not your coach anymore. I'm done.”

McQueary also told the team he's not at the University, but in protective custody after receiving several threats ... and "double fisting" booze.

McQueary was placed on administrative leave earlier today.

McQueary -- who's married with a 2-year-old daughter -- is the man who witnessed Jerry Sandusky allegedly rape a young boy back in 2002 ... but failed to stop the attack and didn't report the crime to the police.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

soulofanangel

-----------------------------------------------------------
DOUBLE-FIST yourself in your BA*LS....that's 1/millionth of the pain caused by your INACTION witnessing a young boy's sexual abuse by SEXUAL PERVERT COACH SANDUSKY and NOT reporting it to the Police.
-----------------------------------------------------------

benice

With all the men aware of this situation and nobody helping the poor kids, is it possible Sardwhatever wasn't the only pedophile in the group?? Nothing else makes sense to me.

Wendy

That mc queer-y is as guilty as the pervert Sandusky and needs to be tried and jailed!!

Lisa

SO APPROPRIATELY NAMES, MC QUEER-Y, HE SHOULD BE IN JAIL GETTING NAILED BY BUBBA.

GodLovesYou

This guy needs to realize that alcohol is not going to save him from the fires of hell. There is no mercy given to people who hurt children or allow children to be hurt. I am not perfect, but If I saw a man raping a child, I would save the child. PERIOD. I would not run away and tell someone. In the process of saving child from rapist, I may in defending myself and/or child, literally beat the crap out of the rapist and somehow manage to nail his balls to a tree and leave him hanging there for a while until the police took him down. McQueary is just as guilty as the rapist.

CAROLM

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU DIDN'T STOP THAT ABUSE!!! WAS IT YOUR FEAR OF LOSING YOUR JOB OR SOMETHING ELSE!!!! THAT BEHAVIOR, ON YOUR PART IS UNFORGIVABLE!!! YOU HAVE TO LIVE WITH THAT THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, BUT SO DOES THAT KID!!! SHAME ON YOU, YOUR MOTHER PROBABLY IS SOOOOOO NOT PROUD OF YOUR BEHAVIOR!!

Jo

Too bad that little punk didn't have the reaction you see above when he witnessed a rape heard slapping sounds and left without interveining.. I am 5 3 and If I saw that I would do somthing right then.. anything.. but poor guy he wanted to be a football coach.. shame on him and all these people

Linda

Its amazing, for such a macho sport, how many deviants and homosexuals are in the game and on the bench! McQueary needs to be prosecuted.

campy

He won't be in protective custody forever. Coward.

2idiots

tazer: 13 minutes ago
Who cares he didnt rape anyone... besides didnt they say it was a little boy? children are meant to be raped.
---------
WOW. You are one SICK freak. Maybe next time it will be YOUR child or your niece or nephew.

Queen Karma

YEAH!!! I am glad he is double fisting booze and I hooe he ends up an alcoholic and I hope he gets , like some one here said, some pills to go with the alcohol and whatever happens, happens.
This azzhole sold the victim he saw for a hg payday, perm career at PU, etc.
IRONIC, but if he had done what he should have done which was throw up and then make Sandusky lap it up. Every drop. Every chuck. Tell the police right then, McQueary would have been a hero. Rich. A lifetime movie. A book. Interviews. A coaching job in the NFL. He could have then amde PU make him head caoch. Easy. They would ahve had no choice. He could have cleaned PU .
No, he is a sinful criminal. One who loks the other, and then gets monetary gain/riches, is equally guilty. He is same as Paterno, Sandusky, and the others whoose heads are going to roll.

staceyflnative

oh my.... Karma, I sure hope it doesnt punish his little daughter for his dark side. I feel he was a part of this. And told Paterno to warn Sandusky to knock it off, thats why he didnt stop it or call police because he is as guily with child molesting as Sandusky and Paterno for that matter

Jay W.

Anyone wonder if this poor bastard will end his own life out of guilt? Sad

prosecutemm

Please go to change.org and do a search for Prosecute Mike McQueary. sign the petition!

IceGypsy

Well I sure hope the people protecting him do a better job. Be a shame if they look away too