Conrad Murray

'My Damn Attorney

Is Not Prepared!'

11/12/2011 5:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1112_murray_msnbc_1
Dr. Conrad Murray
might have seen his eventual conviction for manslaughter coming -- because he ripped his co-counsel Michael Flanagan for screwing up a key cross-examination ... and was so angry he told his own mother to shut up!

It all went down during the trial while Murray was discussing the moment prosecution expert Dr. Alan Steinberg corrected Flanagan -- in open court (below) -- about whether Conrad put Michael Jackson on "a drip."

Murray goes off ... "I take offense when my damn attorney is not prepared for that man." The rant was taped for the documentary "Michael Jackson and the Doctor: A Fatal Friendship" which aired last night on MSNBC.

Murray added, "Flanagan gotta wake up. He needs a lot of coffee and some pit bull, or Red Bull after lunch" -- and that was just his warmup. Check out the rest of the clip ... because Conrad's anger builds and builds until he tells "Mommy" to zip it.

SOOTHE

Flanagan came across as being senile everytime he tried to cross examine a witness. I guess you get what you pay for or don't pay for as the case may be.

TIFFANY

when did he tell her to shut up? I did not hear it.

bigbigfanmj

Hey, what did you guys think about him crying really crying saying I loved him about Michael Jackson over and over and over while crying?

I didn't know what to amke of that.

Siggisis

I want to SLAP him soooo badly. Can´t STAND him - and I think he killed Michael on purpose, we haven´t heard the whole story. He should have been charged with first degree murder.

izilda

Ele se acha o dono do mundo
Acha que sabe e pode tudo
Não respeita a própria mãe
Imaginem o que não fez com Michael

Caroline

This do***entary has revealed Murray to be a colossal egomaniac and s***bag. It's so nice to think about him being in the county jail. I hope Walgren can use a lot of these gems at the sentencing hearing and he spends as much time in the can as possible.

Cassie

Anything for money.

Ishcabibble

His lawyers were the absolute worst.
Skeletor Flannagan who looks like the walking dead and Chernoff constantly touching his face and making a zillion faces and sounding so idiotic.
Murray is guilty as hell, but this legal team was absolutely horrid and no one should ever hire these clowns except for maybe a parking ticket, actually they would most likely screw that up too.

mj fan forever

DISGUSTING MURDERER ARROGANT LIAR LOSER WAS EVEN "ANGRY" IN THIS DISGUSTING DOCU-TRASH LIKE HIM??????!!!!! LOSER FLANAGAN AND LOSER CHERNOFF COULDN'T DISPROVE NONE OF PROSECUTION'S WITNESS POOOOOOR MURDERER!!!!!! ON NOV 29 THE SENTENCE AND REALLY REALLY HOPE THE JUDGE WILL BE MORE SEVERE IN HIS SENTENCE MAKING THE MURDERER GUILTY ROT IN JAIL AS HE DOES DESERVE BEFORE HELL!!!!!!!!! JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!!!!!

CloBird

It's hard to defend someone who is guilty.

Siggisis

It thrills me that people like Murray even less after watching the docu - I bet that he, in his delusional and ego centered little world, figured it would be the opposite.

TJones

#7 Micheal has played a part in his own death.. He's dead!!! What other part can he play???

Siggisis

CloBird: 17 minutes ago

It's hard to defend someone who is guilty.
__________________________________________________

You are right. They had a tough job and did what they could - at least Chernof did, Flanagan was another story.

moni

Hi Siggisis,
somehow it doesn't suprise me that people like Murray even less after the docu. It has always comforted me that it was not Murray who paid for the docu, no, it was him who GOT paid. That meant he couldn't expect any advertisement but had to accept that he possibly wouldn't portrayed as a Prince Charming. Seems as if exactly this has happened. LOL!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments