Shayne Lamas Baby Photo

Meet the Press

11/12/2011 2:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Press Dahl Lamas-Richie
Her dad might run TheDirty.com, but Press Dahl Lamas-Richie looks clean as a whistle in her first baby photo.

As TMZ first reported, "Bachelor" alum Shayne Lamas gave birth to a baby girl yesterday, with her hubby Nik Richie on hand for the big moment.

eaw nowak

SHAYNE LAMAS JEST MĄDRZEJSZA OD WAS TO WY JESTSCIE KURWAMI JĄ ZOSTAWCIE WSPOKOJU ZAZDROSCICIE JEJ SZMATY ZE NIEJESTESCIE TAKIE PIEKNE I INTELIGENTNE JAK ONA

Jermaine Levy

Go to dontsmilegear.com for the hotest clothing in America. Get your favorite clothes online right now. Dont Smile.

Azzkicker

I am absolutely filled with hatred towards celebu-tard parents who do the "pimp the child out for money" thing from birth. What these pathetic dimwits fail to understand is that they've voluntarily made their child a public figure, without that child's input; now the press can legally hound the child & dig into that childs life without their permission. This will be a nightmare for this child for the rest of it's life, and it's all because it's parents were attention whores for money. Any parent who would happily do this should have their child taken away from them...

NobodySpecial

Hooman Karamian, what a stupid name. His parents must be retards.

Graham

Who cares?

Muppet

I am so disgusted at the people that have taken this opportunity to put down and degrade a baby. What kind of sick person does that? I realise this little ones father is a complete arsehole for mocking and bullying women on his website but what kind of person makes fun of an innocent child? If you want to lash out at the father then go right ahead but can you not leave the poor child out of your bashing? It just turns my stomach to read some of the comments on here!
She's a beautiful baby!

Marissa

I checked out his site recently. He bashes attractive women so when I heard he was married I thought "wow she must be a fox?!". Are you kidding me?! She's okay but she's much less attractive than the women he decimates. He is so ugly with acne scars & thinks his coarse pubes on his face hides that, it doesnt! He is beyond z list! This baby is cute but I thinks it's tragic she was born to a man with such hate in his heart, skewed sense of right & wrong (his & hers DUIs-classy) and suched an unattractive face for her to stare up at. Nik, you are the poor man's Gary Coleman. I bet my brand new house he is reading this. He is a sad wannabe.

Fat Mike

Wow, check out the full on slut in that photo. No doubt she'll be appearing on thedirty one day in the future, with all the other females Nick likes to compliment.
Looks like a little alien.

NobodySpecial

For those of you who don't already know, Nik Richie is a confirmed coprophagist. He even hints about it in many of his posts.

Kimberly

she has creepy long fingers, she's missing a bottom lip and her fat nose is too wide....

Just giving her the same treatment that douche gives to other people's daughters.

How's it feel loser to have people bashing YOUR daughter.

lil harvey

Nude pics of Harvey?? Ewwwww, no thanks.

action411

It's obvious that TMZ is promting their website. The website thedirty.com is garbabge and boring!

lil harvey

Naked pics of Harvery you say? Ewwwwwww, no thank you !

lil harvey

What happened to KOOKY THE CLOWN ???

Monica

YAY!!! I love they were generous enough to share a pic of beautiful baby Press today!!! AWW MOST PRETTY BABY GIRL EVER!!! She's waaay cuter than Mariah Carey's/ Nick Cannon's bb girl Monroe AND Victoria Beckhams lil girl FOR SURE!! LUV HER!!! I want a little girl just like her too, she's by far living up to her name cuz of all the other lil baby's trying to b born on 11-11-11 she sure the only one that got any press!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments