Justin Timberlake

Keeps His Promise

Attends Marine Corps Ball

11/13/2011 6:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1113_justin_2timberlake_marine
Justin Timberlake is a man of his word -- he attended last night's Marine Corps ball in Richmond, VA with Cpl. Kelsey De Santis as promised.

The wife of one of the Marines in attendance snapped this pic of JT inside and sent it to WTVR. She said Justin seemed like a normal guy and posed for pics with several guests.

JT famously agreed to go after Cpl. De Santis invited him via YouTube.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Oh please. Limp noodle. He SHOULD have shown up. That's what the rest of us do when we say we're going to do something. Most of us anyway. We should give him an attaboy for that? And if he's supposed to be bringing sexy back, humans will be extinct in about 80 years.

DTLAlofter

He looks bored with his overly aggressive date (assuming she is the one shouting out orders). Poor guy!

jimmy d

If the woman is a marine, I wonder if she is a lesbian? Well, I mean a pre-lesbian. I had a friend that married a woman whom I thought was very masculine in her non-verbal behavior, I actually told him that I thought she was not straight because talking to her was like talking to a dude. A few years later, she left him for a woman. no joke.

looks like the dance was fun though!

futbllwmn

I was never a big fan of Justin's... but I am now..what a classy guy!! love you Justin!!!

Annette

Good for him. He didn't have to go.

CountryGal

That was very nice of him. I hope he had a good time.

Kaffee

Just became a fan of Mr. Timberlake! Good guy for doing this for the Marines. Why couldn't the other stars that were asked do it too? A couple of hours well spent!

Patti

Good job Mr. Timberlake. It is also nice to see that he kept it low key and didn't turn this gesture into a PR stunt.

Dennis Johnson

JT IS ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS THAT DID NOT FORGET OUR MILITARY......LIKE TMZ DOES.

leigh

I never really cared for him, but as the widow of a Navy veteran, I admire him for his commitment. Those who are saying bad things of him probably are not veterans and are probably jeolous!

That explains it

Yeah, he looks thrilled to be there. Now maybe these military people will give up this pathetic, desperate, attention wanting BS.

Mandy

Ohhhh you lucky, lucky girl! I cant think of any other kind of person being more deserving..hope you snuck a quick grap or smooch :)

AlwaysOnTimeB

Good for him!! There is nothing more attractive than a man who keeps his word. The old folks used to say your word is your bond, not so much any more. Well done JT!!!

H

I hate how people are saying stuff about JT like, he's bored or doesn't want to be there etc, you people realize that this picture is only a snapshot of 1 second out of 3-4 hour night, get over yourselves!!! Justin did a great thing by going, other stars promised the same and never showed!!! JT is a very classy dude and I have a lot of respect for him, you should too!!

lee

Mila Kunis was a no show?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments