« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jerry Sandusky to Bob Costas

I'm Not Sexually Attracted

To Young Boys

11/15/2011 12:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1114_sandusky_video
Jerry Sandusky had to pause and think before he answered Bob Costas' question, "Are you sexually attracted to young boys," during his first interview since the scandal broke.

Costas, who interviewed Sandusky on "Rock Center" Monday night ... peppered him with questions, including, "Are you a pedophile?"

Costas once again showed why he's one of the smartest and most effective interviewers around.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

ach52

I watched that interview and it was creepy. Bob Costas however
is an awesome interviewer and he really asked the tough questions.Sandusky sounds like he is out there in la la land,
he is in denial.

james

innocent until proven guilty people..GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD

TheUltraworld

He's not attracted to young boys. But he forced himself.

Tor

He doesn't have to be sexually attracted to boys to rape/abuse them-- it is about power and control.

Steve

He's obviously not attracted to young boys - 14 year olds seem to be his limit. That would make him a pederast. Didn't the Ancient Greeks invent that concept? I must say, these days, 14 year old boys seem to be rampantly sexual. Perhaps the 14 year old enjoyed the attention?

Eli Rodriguez

I hope when you get to prison they pass your saggy ass around for a carton of cigs.

harry

Thank you Bob Costas. Tough questions.

Report. Report. Report.

Fair. Fair. Fair.

Let the public decide.

Don't ever change.

Harry

Michael

Whatever happened to "You are innocent until proven guilty."? I guess Americans believe in that you are guilty until proven innocent and that we Americans do not believe in being innocent until proven guilty since the birth of the nation. My question is this: Why do we even have that in the constitution if we do have it in the constitution?? This is how we have had some INNOCENT people die in the death penalty, just because of our stupid justice system is so messed up!!

IF Jerry did commit the crime, then people can say what they have said, but we do NOT know if he is REALLY guilty or not. I am NOT excusing the behavior IF he actually did it because it is morally wrong!!

Another thing that pissed me off was that he was arrested for ALLEGEDLY raped two boys!! WTH?? If they didn't KNOW for sure, they should NOT have arrested him, just because he was accused!! What is wrong with the American justice system?? I would give him the benefit of the doubt UNTIL proven guilty!! I do not care what other people think or say. In my eyes, he is INNOCENT until proven guilty!!

Arthur Trafford

The bottom line:
Mike McQueary, Joe Paterno sought vindication under the “Letter of the Law” (only do what the law requires) and appear fearful or afraid to “Snitch on” Jerry Sandusky as being a suspected child molester employee at Penn State.
Tim Curley and Gary Schultz didn’t honor the “Letter of the Law” or the “Spirit of the Law”. Everyone involved didn’t love these children like they were their own child, grandchild, cousin, or nephew etc.
How sad that self-righteousness and moral purity are so easily trumped by job security and “I don’t want to get involved”; which leads to the many unnecessary and “Avoidable” molestations!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9