« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jerry Sandusky

First Interview: 'I Shouldn't Have

Showered With Those Kids'

11/14/2011 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jerry Sandusky claims he's not a pedophile, but also admits showering with young boys ... in his first interview since the Penn State scandal broke.

Sandusky talked to Bob Costas, and admitted ... "I have horsed around with kids. I have showered after workouts. I have hugged them and I have touched their legs without intent of sexual contact."

During the interview, which airs tonight on NBC's "Rock Center" ... Sandusky claims he is innocent ... and concedes, "I shouldn't have showered with those kids."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

PIERRE LAGANO

You also shouldnt have SODOMIZED those bioys either! You ******t!

GregSr

This P.O.S. is a huge waste of oxygen.

Break_Beatz

this dude gay AF

Break_Beatz

dude is gay AF

EsMommy39

As a young woman expecting her very first child; a son at that. I find this story
& all the B.S. that's been going on with it = Everyone looking the other way for so long... Completely Disturbing, Disgusting & most of all Heart Breaking! Why is that this PERVERTED DEMON get to walk free and act as if he is the victim in the situation!?!? Why isn't the assistant coach not arrested and prosecuted to the fullest for witnessing this Monster butt f*&% a 10 YEAR OLD & do nothing but call his daddy to help him keep his job & profit off of monstrosity that he witnessed??? This whole thing makes me SICK I just wi***** was me that walked into that shower room when that baby was being violated! Let's just say it would be me on trial, because filth like this deserves to be maimed!

gbtw

this guy needs to go the f away. this isn't a f'ing media campaign- prove your case in court you pig. afterall, with "beyond a reasonable doubt" being on his side, if it's a close call, he can get off that way. we don't need to hear this nonsense in the media, especially the victims don't need to hear this and see the media giving this guy a forum to spew his nonsense when he will no doubt refuse to testify in court when he can truly be cross-examined. so disgusting. get out of our face.

Marie

Jerry Sandusky with his ugly face needs to stop opening his stinking mouth and telling lies that he is not a pedophile. Who is he trying to convince? They saw him rape a bunch of boys in a bathroom and he should have been in jail a long time ago.

baby

funny if it was michael jackson it would be ok.....

Greeneyevy

Sick sadistic bastard!!!

Necola Grigsby

What is ironic is that everyone thought is was OK for him to touch the boys while/to make his video, but now after everyone realizes that it went further than a touch on the hip, everyone is up in arms. I was offended by this video and thought something was wrong when I firs*****ched it. As a matter of a fact, it was banned from my home becuase my mother agreed with me. We did not want my brother thinking it was OK to be touched in the same manner as he did those boys in that video.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13