« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jerry Sandusky

First Interview: 'I Shouldn't Have

Showered With Those Kids'

11/14/2011 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jerry Sandusky claims he's not a pedophile, but also admits showering with young boys ... in his first interview since the Penn State scandal broke.

Sandusky talked to Bob Costas, and admitted ... "I have horsed around with kids. I have showered after workouts. I have hugged them and I have touched their legs without intent of sexual contact."

During the interview, which airs tonight on NBC's "Rock Center" ... Sandusky claims he is innocent ... and concedes, "I shouldn't have showered with those kids."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

MP

Disgusting. I hope someone whacks him when he goes to jail.

Truth

The Prison Inmates are going to have a field day with this guy.
He will get his in the end. No chance of him escaping his Karma. The real torture for him will be the waiting period for him to be put away.
This guy is DOOMED!

Marie

Jerry Sandusky is a pedophile. He showered with the boys and caressed them and penetrated them and kissed them. He needs to drop dead and go to Hell as soon as possible. Disgusting and ugly piece of garbage. He destroyed the lives of these poor innocent kids. They saw him do it. He needs to shut his mouth and stop lying.

Kari

I LOVE #3'S RESPONSE!! Perfect.

tgrfan42069

not saying this guy didnt do it.i think he did..but its funny seeing how everyon already has him pegged as guilty.meanwhile when MJ got accused of this same stuff.everyone was out preaching how innocent he was.just simple proof that if you are a mega star the public forgives you and finds you innocent but when you are someone people dont know much of you are automatically guilty

Ray

SHOWER??? So that's what the gay pedophile rapists are calling it now, kinda like MJ having SLEEPOVERS

GaKat

Shame on NBC! I will not give this pervert a minute of my time!

makeitstop

why is this guy out on bail???

The Neko Nation

This idiot must have taken lessons from Michael Jackson. If it's ok to sleep and fondle little boys like Michael did then I guess it's ok for Jerry Sandusky to shower with them. Jerry Sandusky you will be going to hell someday and then you and Michael Jackson can fondle each other you sick pieces of trash.

GaPeach

Shame on NBC! Don't give this pervert a minute of your time!

Kaffee

Disgusting lying lowlife evil cringeworthy pos, but I think they let him talk so he could possibly hang himself with his words. I'm sure the cops are watching that interview VERY carefully.

dolphin

I don't know how many kids there were but let THEM tell what happened, not this bozo.

Blueyz133

IS HE F**KING KIDDING ME?? Why has he not killed himself? Why has someone not killed him? IF I could I would! What a disgusting waste of a human being... Oh my god, I can not believe that he is actually trying to cover his ass...

angry

Cut his thing and put him into jail to get his butt f'd!

honesty

If you get caught in '98 showering with kids and it being called in question, then if you are innocent, you would never put another kid in such a position. Reminds me of what MJ put those kids through he slept with after the first payoff.