« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jerry Sandusky

First Interview: 'I Shouldn't Have

Showered With Those Kids'

11/14/2011 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jerry Sandusky claims he's not a pedophile, but also admits showering with young boys ... in his first interview since the Penn State scandal broke.

Sandusky talked to Bob Costas, and admitted ... "I have horsed around with kids. I have showered after workouts. I have hugged them and I have touched their legs without intent of sexual contact."

During the interview, which airs tonight on NBC's "Rock Center" ... Sandusky claims he is innocent ... and concedes, "I shouldn't have showered with those kids."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I heard on the news today that sometime before the red headed guy saw him raping a boy in the shower, janitors saw him raping a boy in shower. I just would like to know what the **** is wrong with these people, these "saw/knew, but didn't do **** about it" people!?!?

Michelle

You're a lying predator! You must be in denial or a psychopath to even give an interview. I hope you get a lot of "showers" in prison!

ghost

HE MAKES ME SICK. Filthy, dirty, old man. Preying on innocent babes. My heart hurts for those poor little boys.

McG

He's so deranged he actually thinks he didn't do anything wrong except touch children's legs while showering with them...wow, so that's something an innocent man would do? No one believes you Jerry, you're finished. I can't believe he's promoting himsel****ain, while further dismissing what he has done to these victims and their families. Further proof that he's a narcissist masquerading as a world class idiot.

Gaylord

Uhhh, I don't think it was so much the showering that he shouldn't have done. I think it may have more to do with what he did with the pee pees, both his own and the kids'. Well, he'll make some gang a good bitch in prison, right? Bend over and crack a smile for us Jerry.

Be a little inappropriate~

So I see he's been taking notes from the Michael Jackson book of pedophilia.

OhWowLike

It's bad enough that the judge who let him out on bail volunteered at/had connections with the Second Mile charity, and now, this? This interview represents all that is wrong in journalism today. The guy should be behind bars, not being coddled by mainstream media and allowed to tell his side of the story. He's just trying to sway public opinion. Costas and NBC should be ashamed of themselves.

Happy

this guy is trying to say all the children that came forward are all lying, and that the so called coach that saw him, and did nothing, how he sleeps at night I'll never know, and he is going to call him a liar as well? They all should be in jail, each and every one of them

nancyh

I can't believe that judge didn't put his ass in jail and didn't think he was a flight risk. The way this judge dealt with this s*** bag makes me wonder if he isn't the same way. There's no EXCUSE!!!!

INEKA

No SH*T Sherlock...he knew what he was doing & to think all the people who helped cover this up....SHAME ON ALL OF THEM!!!!

IceGypsy

OMG!! You have got to be kidding! How can you learn from your mistakes if you can't even admit them.

realist

Um, Does anyone remember Ellie Nessler?

Pam

Sick bastard!

NBC must be desperate for ratings to put a pedophile on their network.

Who is his lawyer?

I forgot no bail, no restrictions.

What has this world come to?

Pound Sand

OMG you pedo! You are a disgusting piece of sh*t and I hope you get everything that you deserve!

HELLOITME

HE SHOULD RUN FOR PRESIDENT LIKE THE REST OF THE S***BAGS WHAT A DOUCHE HE WILL GET EVERYTHING HE DESERVES IN PRISON