« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jerry Sandusky

First Interview: 'I Shouldn't Have

Showered With Those Kids'

11/14/2011 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jerry Sandusky claims he's not a pedophile, but also admits showering with young boys ... in his first interview since the Penn State scandal broke.

Sandusky talked to Bob Costas, and admitted ... "I have horsed around with kids. I have showered after workouts. I have hugged them and I have touched their legs without intent of sexual contact."

During the interview, which airs tonight on NBC's "Rock Center" ... Sandusky claims he is innocent ... and concedes, "I shouldn't have showered with those kids."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Bobo Frog

This is known as the "Michael Jackson defense".

Pound Sand

STFU lying BAST*RD!

realist

Dang, hit the comment button too soon. Anyway, I foresee the "Ellie Nessler Solution" to this particular problem.

realist

@ Hand Turkey, re the janitor thing - - the report was it was oral cop.

Deb Colorado

The grand jury had enough pertinent information from eyewitnesses to arrest Sandusky. That's all it takes. He can deny all he wants. I am now wondering of some of the victims will come forward to counter Sandusky's denials. Tip of the iceberg, in my opinion, as this man and his wife fostered kids as well. I wonder how many kids he abused have remained quiet all of these years.

t sparks

PERV....no one believes your lies. Can hardly wait for your trial.

The Ugly Conductor

What do expect from a pig but a grunt.

Sandy

What a horrible liar. Get real stupid. There's too much evidence. You're cooked and you're taking a lot of people down with you. That judge who gave you reduced bail is going down too. You are disgusting. And so is McQueary and Paterno and all the other old fat white men who though football was more important than even one child. Blecccchhh.

realist

@ Deb Colorado.

Fact is Sandusky didn't just pick this up in his twilight years along with his retirement check. Reports go back to when he was about 50 or so. That leaves about a 30 year span BEFORE the first report. And yeah, gotta wonder about all those kids he "adopted".

Deb Colorado

Pedophiles don't learn from their mistakes. Statistics reveal that most re-offend. It is why he needs to be in jail right now. Instead, a judge decided to let him go free with no monitoring device free to go wherever he wants.

Tom

sounds like Clinton's "I did not have sexual relations ..." denial

growup

HAAAHA! Oh my God is he SERIOUS?!! Jerry please, you're killing me. HAHAHA, you REALLY expect us to buy that load of S&*T?! HOHEHEHEHEHEHA!

Jeff Becker

I bet he didn't inhale either!

peoplearesilly

God -- does he expect ANYONE to believe him? What an idiot.

alyx

i can only hope that his talking will bring out all of the rest of the young men he molested by his lying that much more. This man is truly sick.