« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jerry Sandusky

First Interview: 'I Shouldn't Have

Showered With Those Kids'

11/14/2011 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jerry Sandusky claims he's not a pedophile, but also admits showering with young boys ... in his first interview since the Penn State scandal broke.

Sandusky talked to Bob Costas, and admitted ... "I have horsed around with kids. I have showered after workouts. I have hugged them and I have touched their legs without intent of sexual contact."

During the interview, which airs tonight on NBC's "Rock Center" ... Sandusky claims he is innocent ... and concedes, "I shouldn't have showered with those kids."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Lemonade

Waterboard this pedo until he gives up the names of the adults who knew or engaged in his sick practices. Then take him into the woods and put a bullet through the back of his head.

BOB

Showered With Those Kids',,,,,,there more than one,,,,,why,,,,

Maria

He expect us to believe his remorse? really? he was taking showers with boys? is that normal? I hae ids and I never took showers with them helloooooo! you are a pedophile ,child molester , rapistwe don't need your excuses is kind of "too little too late" you are going to have the chance to take showers in jail and you will enjoy it!

justpoor

This man is disgusting. Anyone who knew of this should have called the police, they are guilty also!! Saw where his ex DIL, had a restraining order put against him today!! Good for her.

Andy

Mr. Sandusky, my name is Chris Hansen...

Dominic

The devil in the flesh. The culmination of arrogance, snake of a tongue should go back to hell with those who helped his sick cause. I mean what a narcissist he just had to speak, for what purpose? This is the system he worked, and they all sound like this fool culpable of nothing, poor me mentality.

Sally

Yeah right! And I have a bridge I would like to sell. Any Buyers? He needs to be locked forever!

Steve

Wait... What???

imorena

yea, sandusky. you hugged them alright. with your pnis. you pervert. #gaschamber

Bird

Yeah, and Michael Jackson shouldn't have let those little boys sleep in his bed. Shut up Jerry Sandusky, you're a pedo and you know it.

Jah36

This is the problem when society begins blurring the line between right and wrong. With the recent push to grant special rights to homosexuals in the form of homosexual "marriage," it really does turn into a slippery slope. Perverts see other perverts getting married, and even more sick perverts like this take it to the next level and force their perversion onto little boys. Unfortunately we can expect more of this type of perverted behavior to come unless the homosexual agenda is confronted and stopped.

HarveyRLevin

You shouldn't have showered with the kids? What about sticking your **** up their butts you stupid M F ! Pedophiles should be shot in the balls, not questions, just do it. Low life SOB's. Not excuses just do it.

Kehwen

How is it this guy's lawyer lets him give media interviews when he's been charged with all this??

vindog

I do not even need to see, all I can say is "Talk about starting to spin!"

Walter

Understatement of the year.