Kim Kardashian Sued

Caught Up in Hairy Mess

11/14/2011 7:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian
In a new legal move, a competing hair removal company claims Kim Kardashian and the company she works for have misled consumers about all things follicle.

Kim is the hairless face of TRIA, a home laser hair-removal system. Radiant, a rival company that sells no!no! hair, claims Kim has deceived the public with her pitch, specifically ...

-- Kim claims she uses TRIA over her entire body, but Radiant maintains even TRIA says it's not safe for the face, head, ears, neck, nipples, genitals or anus.

-- Kim touts TRIA by claiming "You'll never need razors or shaving cream again."  But according to the lawsuit, TRIA's instructions note the product is supposed to be used in concert with shaving.

-- Kim has said numerous times she's been getting professional hair removal treatments for more than a decade, so Radiant wants to know how she can possibly say TRIA is her secret.

Radiant wants TRIA and Kim to stop making the alleged false claims ... and is seeking unspecified damages.

update_bar
We've learned Kim just re-signed with TRIA.  She's got a new, 18-month deal as the company's spokesperson.  She's a hairless wonder!

1114_heinous_hair_footer

nancyh

I think there will be ALOT of fake endorsements coming out now that it's out there that EVERYTHING THIS FAKE PHONEY FAMILY does is a lie!!!!! It's about time people stand up and say they are lying and having people believe that they are good THEIR NOT!!!!

Sandra

Boring!!

Tina30228

I hate to defend this chick, but we all say her do the hair removal on the show! So, if TRIA's safety instructions are wrong, it has nothing to do with Kim. She uses it the way she says she uses... just saying! (I feel disgusting now)

Everyones~A~Star

Gross. Kim is gross.

jen

oh, my bad...i thought she was hairless because she likes black guys to piss all over her...i thought that was her hair removal technique....PIG

Marilyn

Gee!
I guess my satire comparing Kim to a baboon with all that fur was too biting!
They took it down!
I must be doing something right.

mannequin

Hairy, fake ass greedy woman.

Bubbles The Chimp

Her crabs have moved to her head now

... unless she wears a wig.

Josh

Kim K. has never looked very attractive to me, until I just saw this picture of her without the makeup. Best shot I've ever seen of her.

Mikey

I bet she bleaches her anus.

Liz

Exactly HOW hairy can she be? If she has been doing hair removal for decades? I only had to do treatment for 3 months for PERMANENT hair removal. EEEWWWW! A new thing of her I just did not need to know! Besides out of all the things TRIA lists that TRIA is not good for, then what part of the body do you do? They list all the important ones.

vanessa

I HATE HER! I HATE HER PIMP MOTHER ! I HATE THAT MANFACE KHLOE! SHES GOT TO BE VERY HAIRY?
I LOVE TMZ BECAUSE THEY ALLOW ME MY MORNING VENT TIME WHEN I
CAN SPEW OUT MY HATRED FOR THESE UNTALENTED, PIGS. THE MOTHER IS THE
WORST. DID I TELL YOU I CANT STAND HER?? I CANT STAND HER
LOOKS LIKE THEIR LUCK IS TURNING ON THEM.. THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN GREED TAKES OVER. KKK YOU'RE GOING DOWN

ExtraKetchup

Can I sue her for having misled millions of dupes into caring about and/or supporting her so-called career?

Jenifer

Anything for $$! Is anyone surprised?

BoycottRealityTV