Michael J. Fox

Re-enacts Classic

'Back to the Future' Scene

11/14/2011 6:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1114_michael_j_fox
In what has to be the coolest video ever, Michael J. Fox took the stage at his own charity event this weekend and played guitar for "Johnny B. Goode" ... just like he did in "Back to the Future."

"I guess you guys aren't ready for that yet. But your kids are gonna love it."

iluvmallory

Alex is king!

jeff

Cool video, I live in St. Louis, Chuck berry owns this city. He still plays concerts. One of the dudes who invented rock n' roll. So underapreciated it's ridiculous. Have you ever seen Travolta and Uma in Pulp Fiction? Just goes to show YOU NEVER CAN TELL!

Simone

Michael A Fox, yes use his REAL NAME people, is a big loser.

All he wants is everyone to throw him a big PITY PARTY, well just STFU Michael A Fox. There are hundreds of thousands of people with health conditions worse than yours who do not have the luxury of sitting around feeling sorry for themself. Most of them have to get up each morning and struggle to get to work and raise their family.

So while you sit there on your azz each day asking people to feel sorry for you just remember that YOU ARE NO ROLE MODEL FOR ANYONE.

Keith

INCREDIBLE! What an inspiration and class act he is! He's been battling Parkinson's Disease for many, many years and still gives of himself unselfishly to help others. The Kartrashian pigs should be ashamed of themselves.

april

being an MS sufferer I can sympathize with how hard doing this with parkinsons must have been for him,wonderful and what an inspiration to us all truly*** always a fan:):)

V-4-Vendetta

Glad to see him doing so good. That was inspiring!!!

Yolanda

This is so incredibly awesome!

liljoann

GOD BLESS MICHAEL J. FOX. WE ALL LOVE HIM SO VERY MUCH!

Dixie Whyte

I love it, Michael looks good and Back To The Future will always be one of the great movies of the 80s era

Suzieque

this video made my day! thanks for posting!

janet

I love Michael J Fox, he is the best! what a great actor!!

Marche R

I'm soooooo proud of Michael, playing in top form despite his affliction.........it took me back to the day when "Back To The Future" was my favorite movie--next to "Ferris Bueller's Day Off!" YOU ROCKED IT, MIKE!! :D

Yamiguru

"I guess you guys aren't ready for that, yet. But your kids are gonna love it!" - Marty McFly

Criss

That's actually pretty damn cool!

Voluptuosity

His mic was off the through the whole performance?? What a jip!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments