'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'

Star and Fiance

Sued for Fraud

11/14/2011 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dana Wilkey and fiance
You're not truly a member of "The Real Housewives" family until you've been sued over a business deal gone wrong -- so congratulations, Dana Wilkey ... you're officially one of the gals now!

Wilkey, who joined the Beverly Hills gals in season 2, is being sued along with her fiancé, John Flynn, for allegedly defrauding an investor out of $53,000.

According to the lawsuit, filed this week in L.A. Superior Court, Mary Painter claims she invested money in 2008 with Wilkey, Flynn and another man ... who claimed she would get at least a 10% return on her investment. It's unclear from the lawsuit what exactly Painter was investing in.

Painter says she tried several times to pull her money out over the past two years ... but so far, she has not received a dime back.

She's suing for breach of contract and fraudulent misrepresentation, among other things, and is asking for her money back ... plus damages.

Flynn tells TMZ, "There is no fraud. Dana Wilkey is not a properly named defendant, and we expect to continue to negotiate and gain dismissal of this lawsuit as quick as possible."

Cartman

Anybody who would invest with a "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" spouse, real or not deserves the poor investment it no doubt is.

Seriously.

Dana must have been hanging out with Taylor too much.

carina

I for the life of me could not understand how this weird, not attractive woman could land such a rich sucsessful guy, now that I see his photo, blech, enough said!

Kari

In paraagraph 2--she's being "sued" or "used"?

Dana

you miss spelt sued " is being used along with her fiancé,"

Fat Mike

Yes, she is being "used". They all are.

Phreaky

This woman is SO tacky and gross... and making money from a Poniz scheme, eh? That's about right.. no one believed you made millions "catering". $25k sunglasses - probably shouldn't have been so quick to point that out. Idiot.

Keith

I wouldn't even buy a used car from this cheesey looking relic from the disco era.

Tina30228

$53K isn't a lot money. These people must not be as rich as they are claiming to be. I heard Jacqueline's husband (RHONJ) only made $80,000 last year. Guess poor people aren't the only one's who live above their means. "Rich" people have the protection of Bankruptcy... that's America for you! Pay the woman her damn money...

writenow

Dana reminds me of a pesky fly at a picnic, always buzzing around. Then I'm embarrassed whenever she opens her mouth. It's hard to imagine anyone so insecure. Oh wait. Theresa Guidice. The Queen of insecurity. My bad. Dana's second.

Tina30228

I watch for the drama, but I don't get these people and their finances. Everyone talked ish about NeNe (RHOA) for buying her son a $13K car. But then Ashlee (RHONJ) gets a $85,000 Range Rover and Dana's rocking $25K sunglasses. NeNe is the only sensible one here! Who spends money like that they don't have... Watch in the end, NeNe will come out on top! I'm Rich B!tch! lol

UPYOURS

"Wilkey, who joined the Beverly Hills gals in season 2, is being used along with her fiancé, John Flynn, for allegedly defrauding an investor out of $53,000." They are being USED. Aren't we all? We are being USED. By hearing about this crappola, we are being subjected to cruel and unusual punishment. Assaulted with Bullshi*, and defrauded with FAKE crappola that is being touted as being REALITY tv. Anyone want to join me in a class-action lawsuit????

JR

Is that the same chick? Shee looks so fat and unkempt on the tv show. What a hot mess that tramp is!

Tek

A little off topic, but after watching episodes of RHOBH this season, am I the only one who is getting a bad vibe that somebody might actually have had Russell Armstrong murdered?? (Not Taylor, I don't believe she had any knowledge or had anything to do with it other than fueling the fire with her drama). RIP Russell.

Pompano Ann

Now we know where she got the money for those $25K pair of tacky glasses!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments