Britney Spears

Goes Green ... Bikini

11/15/2011 5:00 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Britney Spears green bikiniBritney Spears went green in Rio by showing off all her environmentally sound bits in a bright emerald two-piece bathing suit on Tuesday.

The 29-year-old mother of two is doing her part to make the world a better place.

0623_bikini_body_guess_who_footer

Maxwell Smart

Nice! I just jerked-off to these pics of Britney. I would slide my **** into an ahole and then jizz down her throat.

dolphin

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!! with the help of her father and boyfriend she finally got it together. I admire Britney for how far she's come.

Kyle

Ooops, she did it again and ate that last bear claw.

THIN LIZZY

You guys are funny, you'd go after a chick that's heavier than Brittany in the club. Brittany's got normal body wieght, if she's over, it ain't more than 10 pounds.

Nani

She looks awesome! Bodies like Marilyn Monroe, Sofia Vergara, Demi Lovato are so sexy to me. Small waist, curvy thighs, great legs!

Stratcat

Perhaps it is the lighting but I think she looks very pale.

CLINT

It wouldn't matter if brit had the perfect body because most of you haters would still find something to bash her about. She has an common body size for her height and looks better than most women I see on the street. Move on to some other celeb to bash because she is looking fine considering she's had a couple of kids.

paigehop

Needs [hair] bangs badly. She isn't fat, but her structure has changed since having kids, as happens to almost all women. She is super toned, so you idiots saying she's fat...STFU! You're idiots!

USAF Chick

I have seen hotter women that aren't famous...

rob

its not that she is fat its her face is just plain uggly she ls looking like a trailer park mom

Jackie

I actually like that she don't go to get tummy tuck. She has money, she could do whatever surgery she wanted, but she choose not. Keep it that way Britney.

Fat Mike

Still love you Britney! Can't believe she's 29

monkeybrains

im guessing she removes all her hair from down there?? probably looks like something in the poultry section of the local grocery store. shed be way hotter if she grew out her pubes. way way hotter.

john

I see the gays and fatties are commenting again. She looks great. If you don't think so you're either, blind, gay or fat and female!

Imperial