Kim Kardashian's Lawyer

The Marriage Was Real

11/15/2011 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Laura Wasser and Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian's marriage was absolutely, positively the real deal ... this according to her divorce lawyer.

Disso Queen Laura Wasser, who reps oodles of celebs, not only filed divorce docs on Kim's behalf, she negotiated her prenup.  Wasser tells TMZ, "Our office did indeed negotiate and prepare a prenup for Ms. Kardashian.  Given what I know regarding that document, it is not plausible that this marriage was a sham."

Wasser -- who is notorious for not speaking publicly about her cases --  tells us the negotiations were "prolonged" and dealt with financial issues "that go well into the future" -- markers that would not be present if someone intended a short marriage from the get go.

Sources connected with Kim tell us ... the prenup covered Kim's long-range career plans ... as one source put it, "Why on earth would they [Kim, Kris and their lawyers] create a document which looks far into the future if they planned a marriage that would only last a few months."

And the same sources tell us the prenup was exhaustive -- 30 pages, including exhibits, tax returns and other financial documents.

As we previously reported, there was a lot of bickering between Kim, Kris and the lawyers during the prenup negotiations -- something that is not a marker of a phony marriage.

1021_kris_kim_wedding_footer

george fudge!

The marriage was real alright ... as in really fake.

The marriage was so real that Kim KarTrashian isn't giving the ring back because she bought it!

Mel

BLAH BLAH BLAH....join our mission on FB @ Boycotting the Kardashians-Stop the Madness

Mel

Join our mission on FB @ Boycotting the Kardashians-Stop the Madness

mauifran

This is what comes of getting married too soon!!!!!! You have to be a grownup to get married and I don’t think either one of them are grownups!!!!! The fantasy in their heads is always better than the reality!!!!!! You have to know that when the honeymoon is over then reality takes over!!!! If you are not ready to cling to your spouse and become a real couple,one unto the other, then you have no business getting married. I suggest that the next person they meet that they take it real slow for the person that sticks around for the long haul is more than likely be the partner of a lifetime. I have been where she was after two months and the next one we were together for twenty seven years before we tied the knot but at least we know that when the Lord calls us to our reward the face we will see will be each other no matter who goes first! Now that is LOVE and COMMITMENT!!!!!!

Read more: http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2011/11/kim_kardashian_on_kris_humphries_we_have_a_lot_of_trust.php#ixzz1dpUeHi5t

Kathleen

Of course her attorney is going to support Kim. That's what they do right or wrong. Can you imagine if her attorney said "yes, the relationship was a sham"? When will the media get it that the general public is not stupid. I am boycotting Marie Claire magazine. I sent an email to Joanna Coles, editor in chief. Please do the same if you are serious about fighting against the Kardashian machine.

I am extremely disappointed in Marie Claire for jumping on the Kardashian bandwagon. The Kardashians are the worst role models for teens and young/women I have seen in years. This family has no decernible talent in any medium other than being known for a sex tape, murder trial, and greed. Even their clothing line is disposable based on the high prices for nothing more than amateur design and polyester fabric. No, I do not "hate" the Kardashians. I just don't see they have a place in a magazine next to talented actresses and models. It's about social responsibility and doing the "right" thing in lieu of the almighty dollar. I am doing my best to direct my daughters toward taste, style, and class. The Marie Claire issue with Kim Kardashian has made this even more difficult. After being an avid reader for several years, I regret I will no longer be purchasing Marie Claire for myself or my daughters.

Azzkicker

Oh yeah; I TOTALLY believe her lawyer. When someone who's paid to be your mouthpiece says something, you should immediately believe it... NOT!

willie1

Check out radaronline.com. Top story is about boycotting the Krapashians's. BoycotttheKardashians.com

KimBegone

tellmeaboutit

Nobody but the silliest of her sheep followers believes anything her "keepers" are trying to sell. Go away, Kim and take your repulsive family with you.

TURN OFF THE KARDASHIANS, ALL of them.

willie1

Facebook "Boycotting the Kardashians-Stop the Madness!"

cheebee

This lawyer looks kinda like Max

KimBegone

Email Laura Wasser and tell her how you feel. info@wccfamilylaw.com

bring back recent posts

....can somebody tell me why I have this sickening feeling that Rob Kardashian is goin to win or b the runner up in dwts????????????????????...this family brand is COUNTING on it....USA...smarten the heck up already..geeeeeeeeez

TJ

The K's perpetrated a fraud on the public.Fraud is illegal,
someone should sue them for this wedding hoax! False representation!

hollywoodlander

Lets not forget the good folks at Sears. The more I see those fatazzes pictures the more they sicken me.