Justin Bieber

Alleged Baby Mama

DISMISSES Paternity Lawsuit

11/16/2011 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber and Mariah Yeater
Justin Bieber's baby mama has dismissed her paternity lawsuit against the singer ... TMZ has learned.

The suit was quietly dismissed late last week.  What's more, Mariah Yeater's lawyers, Lance Rogers and Matt Pare, have quit her ... withdrawn from the case.

As we first reported, Justin not only planned to take a DNA test when he returned to the U.S., he was going to sue Yeater and her lawyers for making a bogus claim.  And, as we reported, Justin's lawyer, Howard Weitzman, called the attorneys and informed them a suit was looming.

Apparently, they got the message.

1110_whos_your_daddy_footer

Alex W

I hope he continues with the suit. The more we can put an end to the few fake paternity cases, the more focus we can put on the real ones.

tiff

So many people are willing to see payoffs and conspiracies around every corner with not a shred of proof. Stupid skanks lie sometimes. I could tell the world tomorrow that George Clooney was the father of my children and when I backed down the next week because it is a bald faced lie that I could never prove, people would come on TMZ and make knowing comments about how I was paid off. I repeat, stupid skanks lie sometimes. I hope he sues because even if a DNA test shows he’s not the father the conspiracy corner will say he bought off the lab too.

silvermyst

Ok, why is another site claiming the the paternity test is still going on, she just has different attornies now. What is the real story here TMZ?

whitney

Guys Justin paid her off.

RF

Money talked & Yeater walked. In other words, JB paid big bucks for her to disappear. If she was really lying, she'd be charged with perjury and filing a malicious law suit. Oh and whatever happened to JB suing her?? Yeah right, like he was every going to do that.

BReasonable

I'm wondering if she didn't sleep with someone who resembled JB that night and really thought JB was the father

Bird

I would love to know what was going through this chick's head when she started all this. Did she think Justin was just going to come raise her baby and give her money, or what? All she's accomplished is making herself look like an idiot.

shae

i knew he wasn't the father. she just wanted money smh #groupies

elizabeth

It was settled quietly....out of court and out of the media...bet you!

Linn

This chick is obviously cuckoo, but it kinda makes me wonder if she got paid off because he did get her pregnant!

Chris

Now thats what Im talking about.

redctvcom

I think he should enter a real competition http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79BSU-d5wG8&feature=player_profilepage

SusanCoyote

Is child services going to take away that baby???

aaron

Sad day for the men of the world.

ashley

she just wants to start problems