Justin Bieber

Alleged Baby Mama

DISMISSES Paternity Lawsuit

11/16/2011 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber and Mariah Yeater
Justin Bieber's baby mama has dismissed her paternity lawsuit against the singer ... TMZ has learned.

The suit was quietly dismissed late last week.  What's more, Mariah Yeater's lawyers, Lance Rogers and Matt Pare, have quit her ... withdrawn from the case.

As we first reported, Justin not only planned to take a DNA test when he returned to the U.S., he was going to sue Yeater and her lawyers for making a bogus claim.  And, as we reported, Justin's lawyer, Howard Weitzman, called the attorneys and informed them a suit was looming.

Apparently, they got the message.

1110_whos_your_daddy_footer

munchy man

I hope Beibz still sues her ass for putting him thru this humiliation. She thought this was gonna be some pay day, well she probly made $5,000 or more for the interview but its funny during the interview she didnt know she'd be in over her head like this. SUE THE BIOTCH!!

ValVal

Damn, I was hoping to see them on the Maury show.

THE BEAVER

WTF: 12 hours ago

Just looking at this crazy bitch sends a few chills down my spine! She is a great example of why our second amendment is so important.

LOL.. If this chick is as dumb as she looks... crazy wild looking too. I would think she would think the 2nd one was the right to bare her arms ...not the right to bear arms.

bravo51

how much did he pay her?

Lou

what would he possibly get out of a lawsuit? she probably doesn't have a pot to p... in. let's let her fade back into obscurity. what a thing to want to be famous for. kinda makes you wonder what the nature of her mental disease is and if she's a fit parent, though...

JohnBoy

C'mon this kid has how many nice little butt's following him around and this crazy, and quite frankly ugly biatch thinks he even consider donating sperm to her and even some of you believe he did to? That's crazy talk!

LINUS914

I don't like Justin Bieber and I know he doesn't need the money, but I'm all for him suing this woman. He should sue her and give the money to charity. That would be a BALLIN move.

A Love Child

Too bad the press didn't vet this story before it was run. http://bit.ly/vGrebg

Marie

They should remove that baby from the custody of Mariah Yeater. She is mentally unstable.

JUstin

Maybe she should have Just accused some black athlete of Rape.I bet folks would support and nurture her then..I don't know why nut jobs are allowed to do this..

LaKeta314

what people do for fame and money!!!

Tricycle

Mariah Yeater is koo-koo for Beiber nuts ..it CLEARLY can be seen from space. But If the discovery is explained (she's only mentally unattached) just only sane to fabricate a Outrageous story of a pop star fathering her bay-bay, yeah. Exactly ..means she's ILL [ewL] I personally feel like we should all take a number and give her well deserved BEATINGS. She picked thee worst timing for this s*** to hit the fan. And needing notoriety levels of attention. BITCH !!! Get Psychiatric Help.

BB not bb

I usually dont' keep up with this kid's business, but I bought a gossip mag today and read about how he almost lost his serious girlfriend Selena Gomez over the accusation. I guess if the girl was being honest, she would still make him have the paternity test. He doesn't seem the type to do what she said, and cheat on his girlfriend. He seems kind of wholesome.

deborah mechlowitz

she looks like a "psychopath!"

Tricycle

Mariah's mental mess up 'can't' just fade away into obscurity. Yes, she maybe got a hold of her senses & botched paternity idea, pinning it on [THINK HE'S GAY. SO. NO, IT'S NOT A ISSUE WITH ME] Iustin Bieber. It's open this much might as well Explain more. Is she a fanatic admirer ? Is she a postpartum mother ? Was she enlisted to falsify JB's sexual taste preference by his management team ? I hate star celebs when their up against a NOBODY and keep things soo ..hush. and ..civil. Just cause a publicist or agent says "uphold an "image"--ick.