Justin Bieber

Alleged Baby Mama

DISMISSES Paternity Lawsuit

11/16/2011 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber and Mariah Yeater
Justin Bieber's baby mama has dismissed her paternity lawsuit against the singer ... TMZ has learned.

The suit was quietly dismissed late last week.  What's more, Mariah Yeater's lawyers, Lance Rogers and Matt Pare, have quit her ... withdrawn from the case.

As we first reported, Justin not only planned to take a DNA test when he returned to the U.S., he was going to sue Yeater and her lawyers for making a bogus claim.  And, as we reported, Justin's lawyer, Howard Weitzman, called the attorneys and informed them a suit was looming.

Apparently, they got the message.

1110_whos_your_daddy_footer

ksalz

So, now I can officially tell my devastated daughter that I was correct? I just don't understand why any woman would pull something like this on any man (or child, in this case). Rediculousness!

bruce zimmerman

Justie is such a pretty little thing, how could she be a baby daddy?

Milly

We don't know if she got paid off.
He didn't take a DNA test, so I don't know who to believe.

It always amazes me how stupid people are when they have sex.
It only takes a few seconds to put on a condom.

He could still be the father.
Take a test little kid...

itsallgoodnroanoke

Why don't you all make a candy bar or a ice cream named after her, The NUT Bar and The ice cream could be the Crazy Nutty Buddy. Ah Man, This is a real NUT JOB< LAUGH AT THIS FOOL!>

ME623

Maury Povich voice: Justin Bieber, The DNA results are in. In the case of Mariah Yeater's 3month old son...YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER!!!!!

kathy

All these people on here who are saying maybe he payed her off.. He hasn't even taken the DNA test yet, why would he pay her off before knowing the truth!! Start using your brains people!He was supposed to take the test when he got back in the USA, hes not back yet!!

Gray

I think Justin and his lawyers bought off that crazy gurl.
I don't think her paternity lawyers would have taken on the case in the first place if there wasn't any strong proof. And why did Bieber's handlers drag this on for a year? Payday for crazy gurl!!!!

amc

Who's to say he didn't just pay her off?

Pompano Ann

And now she will have a great reputation! As a crazy, scamming witch!

Nancy

He should still take the test!!! For all we know, she was paid to be quiet!

stacell

Why would the lawyers be getting sued for doing their jobs??

Nancy

I think they should still do the test!!! Get everyothing out in the open I say. For all we know, he could have paid to shut her up!

Jack920

I think JB should still sue her for defamation of character! Because of her accusations, he was ridiculed on TV, radio, etc. He should send a message to the next unstable fan that decides they want to get his attention by any means necessary.

Grace

I hope Justin moves forward with a lawsuit against the woman and her attorneys because there should be a message sent that this is unacceptable behavior. Justin has been injured by her lies. I hope we see a court case.

dawn

why? why would she EVER do that?