Mel Gibson's Alleged Baby Mama

He's Not the Daddy, Case Closed

11/16/2011 9:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1116_mel_gibson_abilityfilms
The woman who was labelled by various gossip mags as Mel Gibson's baby mama tells TMZ ... it just ain't true ... blasting the "reports" as "lies and speculation."

Laura Bellizzi tells TMZ squarely, "Mel Gibson is not the father of my child."

Bellizzi -- who's a mother and a business woman -- adds through her rep  ... any "alleged friends" telling gossip outlets that she's been privately identifying Gibson as her baby daddy are "being 100% dishonest in a misguided effort to seek 5 seconds of notoriety and fame."

Bellizzi's rep continues, Laura is "greatly dismayed at the rash of intrusive and irresponsible stories about her pregnancy."

STATEMENT FROM LAURA BELLIZZI'S REP:

Ms. Bellizzi and her family are greatly dismayed at the rash of intrusive and irresponsible stories about her pregnancy.  Ms. Bellizzi considers the details of her pregnancy to be private, and does not intend to respond to the lies and speculation fueling the reckless  reports, beyond that which her attorney has already accurately disseminated.

"Mel Gibson is not the father of my child," Ms. Bellizzi claims, all though she acknowledges they know one another. However, the details pertaining to her level of past and/or present involvement with him are private.

Additionally,  any alleged "friends" of Ms. Bellizzi claiming that she told them that Mr. Gibson "is the father" of her child are either misinterpreting her desire for privacy surrounding the identity of the father, or are being 100% dishonest in a mis-guided effort to seek 5 seconds of notoriety and fame.  Laura has never told any acquaintances or friends that Mel Gibson is the father of her child. That is total rubbish!

janet

Gibson/Ox put tmz on the internet tabloid map. (after ripping off radaronline) tmz is the internet national enquier.

Once upon a time tmz was actually some what credible.

It's been nothing since but by tmz staff, alleged, reps say, close to camps told tmz, non-exclusives and so on. They keep it generic. No lawsuites that way.

tmz misses gibson.

XpLzT Xpl0rAtioN

whatever happened to the father of the child or mother of the child."my baby daddy" sounds retarted and like ebonics to me.this is NOT the riki lake show and we are not ghetto trash so plz start using the proper terminology..TY

moxie

"It just "ain't" true." Them there reports is jes ain't true.

2idiots

@ Firefly. I'm glad you're on!!! I have a question for you regarding "spirits". I've had a few strange thing occur and wanted your opinion if you'd reply I'd love your feedback. Here's what's happened recently:
one night i got up to get some water (it was pretty late) and i was in the kitchen - there was an apple on the top of my fridge - it FELL OFF THE FRIDGE and scared the daylights outta me. I didnt open the fridge which could have caused the apple to fall.
another night i was watching TV in bed, got tired, turned off the TV - then about 3 hours later i woke up to the TV being ON but i had turned it off
2 nights AFTER the TV turned on....i woke up to a strange faint green glow. i thought maybe it was my blackberry "message light" flashing but the message light on my blackberry flashes RED - NOT GREEN.
I believe in spirits and I'm wondering if I have one. Another time about 2 years ago i was in bed sleeping and i woke to the feeling that someone sat on bed (you know that feeling where the bed moves a little).

What's your opinion on these "encounters"

2idiots

Firefly: 4 minutes ago
First you have to ask could it be caused by anything other than paranormal. The apple on the fridge may have just vibrated to the edge when the fridge was running. The TV incident may have been because...being sleepy you may have fallen asleep before turning it off thinking that you may have and dreaming that you did. When you wake up you are a little disoriented and may not remember that you didn't turn it off. It is the third thing that makes me go HMMMMMM. I have seen the green glow before. It usually is something paranormal if it is free standing or free floating in front of you and you are awake. This makes the first two seem like an attention getter. Kind of like,"Hey I'm here, can you hear or see me?" but of course you can't so they do something else to get your attention. It takes a lot of energy for them to form so this one may have something that it wants you to know or has a message that it wants to get across.
---
Hey, so the apple falling off the fridge - here's the thing, the apple was in middle of top of fridge..it's not like it was sitting on the edge...and wants more bizarre is when it fell it fell about 1 foot from the fridge itself - almost as if something picked it up and dropped it.

I know I turned the TV off and put the remote on the nightstand. So it's not like the remote was in the bed and i rolled over on it turning the TV back on. I'm positive I turn it off!!!

Regarding the green glowing light, i'm not exactly sure why, but for some reason I just woke up and noticed the light....it was faint and only lasted a few seconds (maybe 7 or 10 seconds at the most). there was no noise or anything that would have woken me up...i just woke (fully alert) noticed the light and then it faded away.

Another strange thing happened, i put a tupperware lid on the kitchen counter - took the dog out for a walk and when i came home the lid was on the floor. THIS happened a fews before the green light.

2idiots

@ FIrefly,

WHat's funny is that whatever is causing these "things" to happen - it doesn't scare me. The falling apples did scare me a bit as that was the 1st thing that really happened...but everything since, it does scare me at all.

I heard of spirits that want to hurt people but this one (if it is a spirit) doesnt seem to want to hurt me. Like you said, I think it's trying to get my attention!!!!

I wish i knew who it was that's trying to reach me

Tellthetruth59

If she really wanted to put these rumors to rest this little nugget "However, the details pertaining to her level of past and/or present involvement with him are private." would have been omitted.

Annie

Never bought into the rumors that he was the father. Why give press to non-stories?

2idiots

Firefly - I'll try the recording device (any thoughts on WHO may be able to help tape something?? LOL)

@ Tell - It could be my mom no doubt, she's probably telling me to STOP SMOKING!!!!!

Firefly - thanks for the feedback, I truly believe in spirits (always have always will).

SantaFeJack

Another reality "star" trying to extend her stay in the press. First, Mel's the father, then five days later, Mel's not the father. "Reality Star" is synonymous with "I'm a phony who will say and do anything to get publicity." Spare us, please!

ralph

When you're worth a billion dollars, every woman you have sex with is pro-life.

azlee

geezzzz, there is absolutely nothing private in these ppls lives!

2idiots, hope you find out what is going on!

Rose

Laura, did you just wake up? Or did you just want to use ALL of your 15 minutes of fame? Ready to pop out another one are you...Don't know who the daddy is so you thought you'd attach an A-lister as the father and get yourself in the Tabs. Since you're out of work you also decided to spin the bottle of names that would certainly attract the most attention and came up with the name Mel Gibson. I wish to God he'd sue your azz off. I have a feeling his lawyers had a little talk with you recently. Nothing like a possible lawsuit to help jog the old memory. Another girl, huh. I hope none of them take after you......

Sincerity

Tellthetruth59: 52 minutes ago

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@TTT59:

I couldn't agree more!!! Bellizzi "ISN'T" sounding like someone who's "PURPOSELY" trying to "FALL OFF" the "RADAR"!!! The vast majority of people "DIDN'T" even know she "EXISTED" and she wants people to "CONTINUE" paying attention to her. I suspect she "MISTAKENLY" believed she was "SHREWD" enough to "EXECUTE" her PR agenda through other people. The "REPERCUSSIONS" must have been "somewhat" NASTY!!! At this point, I "doubt" if this woman has any "REAL" friends left.

Mc752

How much did he give her to say that?