Mel Gibson's Alleged Baby Mama

He's Not the Daddy, Case Closed

11/16/2011 9:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1116_mel_gibson_abilityfilms
The woman who was labelled by various gossip mags as Mel Gibson's baby mama tells TMZ ... it just ain't true ... blasting the "reports" as "lies and speculation."

Laura Bellizzi tells TMZ squarely, "Mel Gibson is not the father of my child."

Bellizzi -- who's a mother and a business woman -- adds through her rep  ... any "alleged friends" telling gossip outlets that she's been privately identifying Gibson as her baby daddy are "being 100% dishonest in a misguided effort to seek 5 seconds of notoriety and fame."

Bellizzi's rep continues, Laura is "greatly dismayed at the rash of intrusive and irresponsible stories about her pregnancy."

STATEMENT FROM LAURA BELLIZZI'S REP:

Ms. Bellizzi and her family are greatly dismayed at the rash of intrusive and irresponsible stories about her pregnancy.  Ms. Bellizzi considers the details of her pregnancy to be private, and does not intend to respond to the lies and speculation fueling the reckless  reports, beyond that which her attorney has already accurately disseminated.

"Mel Gibson is not the father of my child," Ms. Bellizzi claims, all though she acknowledges they know one another. However, the details pertaining to her level of past and/or present involvement with him are private.

Additionally,  any alleged "friends" of Ms. Bellizzi claiming that she told them that Mr. Gibson "is the father" of her child are either misinterpreting her desire for privacy surrounding the identity of the father, or are being 100% dishonest in a mis-guided effort to seek 5 seconds of notoriety and fame.  Laura has never told any acquaintances or friends that Mel Gibson is the father of her child. That is total rubbish!

shirleyholmes

WHAT EXACTLY DID OKSANA DO
The simple is answer is NOTHING.
by 2idiots

-----

You are wrong.
She went public (the rants, People Magazine, Larry King etc.
Does this answer your question?

2idiots

shirleyholmes: 4 minutes ago
WHAT EXACTLY DID OKSANA DO
The simple is answer is NOTHING.
by 2idiots
-----
You are wrong.
She went public (the rants, People Magazine, Larry King etc.
Does this answer your question?
Sorry Shirley, my question was WHAT EXACTLY DID SHE DO TO SAM or THE FLOCK PERSONALLY (the key word is PERSONALLY).

Unless you can tell me what she did to you PERSONALLY you have no "argument"

shirleyholmes

Unless you can tell me what she did to you PERSONALLY you have no "argument"
By 2idiots

----

But WE are "the public"

realist

2Idiots. Oxy didn't do anything PERSONALLY to anyone who posts here, as far as I am aware.

HOWEVER, Oxy decided to make this a PUBLIC SPECTACLE, and as such, she became FAIR GAME!

realist

@FN, RE Blanket: It's not just a blanket, it's a "Woobie", (credit Mr. Mom) Kids get attached to their blankets. Even Linus (Peanuts) had his woobie. :)

shirleyholmes

By tellthetruth59

------------

You are so right soulmate. She made it everybodies business, whether we liked it or not.
Although I did have some good laughs as well

remember this photo?

Lol

2idiots

Tellthetruth59: 25 minutes ago
@2I - she took up 1.5 years of my life with her psycho antics. It was a car crash that I couldn't turn away from. All I can recall is thinking, "Is she really/saying/doing that? I think I should sue her for being a pain in my ass.
Oh Please, you ALLOWED yourself to get sucked in to the "antics" making it YOUR FAULT if you lost 1.5 years of your life. She didnt MAKE you get involved you GOT yourself involved by pouncing on everything thread posted.

2idiots

shirleyholmes: 21 minutes ago
Unless you can tell me what she did to you PERSONALLY you have no "argument"
By 2idiots
----
But WE are "the public"
Regardless of whether or not you feel you make up the "public" - WHAT DID SHE DO TO YOU PERSONALLY!

2idiots

shirleyholmes: 14 minutes ago
By tellthetruth59
------------
Although I did have some good laughs as well
remember this photo?

Lol
-----------
@ Shirley.......whether you like it or NOT? AAAAAAAHAHAHAH You've been eating this up for over a year. You and the flock allowed yourselves to get sucked in to this mess.

And if you think about it, OG is actually winning. WHY you ask? Because NOW every move MG makes will be scrutinized and picked apart albeit right wrong or indifferent.

OG put their personal issues out there for the whole world to see and NOW she's in the shadows and Mel is out there. So those that continue to comment on every thread about his every more are actually giving OG EXACTLY what she wants!

If you truly 'cared" about MG's privacy the flock would peck at everything put out there.

FREEEEEEEEE-DUMB

2idiots

CORRECTION - to my last comment "THE FLOCK WOULDNT PECK" (not would)

realist

Hey 2Idiots, remember this one? Perhaps you would be kind enough to tell us what Sandusky PERSONALLY did to you?

F Jo'Pa. I am SO GLAD he got fired, he got what he deserved and Sandusky WILL GET HIS TOO.

Every single person who enters the Stadium on Saturday should donate 1.00 that goes to helping children of sexual abuse/molestation.

Oh and Mr Sandouche-bag.....remember the physical pain you cause all those boys.....guess what buddy your butt is about to get worked over twice as hard. Dont forget that child molesters dont fair out well in prison....you'll be lucky to survive 1 week in Gen Pop.

shirleyholmes

by 2idiots

----------

Well, her going public with it for instance, made it possible that 2 idiots are harassing me on this board, asking meaningless questions since they do not comprehend the answers given by me (and others) anyway.
lol

2idiots

realist: less than a minute ago

---------
Personally to ME, nothing. However when a CHILD IS RAPED BY A MAN that is WRONG.
trying to compare OG/MG (2 adults) to a situation where a 55 yo man showered with 10/11yo boys and allegedly raped them....those issues are WORLDS APART.
it's one thing for 2 adults to cause harm to one another but when you put a child in the mix and there is molestation/rape involved - WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY. IMO anyone who harms a child or molests a child should be put in jail for life.

2idiots

shirleyholmes: 4 minutes ago
by 2idiots
----------
lol
------
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-DUMB

realist

Move to strike as "non responsive", 2 Idiots. You called Sandusky a name, you wrote "F" JoPa, you implied that Sandusky will become a "wide receiver" and what's more, he deserves it.

You can't have it both ways, buddy. If you want to say bad things about a public figure who has done something wrong, you have no right to criticize anyone else who does the same thing.