« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Penn Cops

McQueary Never Told Us Jack

11/16/2011 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1116_mike_mcqueary_getty_bn
Mike McQueary
never once went to the Penn State campus police OR the State College PD after witnessing Jerry Sandusky allegedly rape a 10-year-old boy in 2002 -- this according to reps for both departments.

According to CBS, neither police bureau has any record of being contacted by Mike McQueary -- despite recent claims McQueary made in an email ... "I did have discussions with police and with the official at the university in charge of police."

In the email, McQueary never specifies which police department he spoke to.

A University official also told CBS, she had no knowledge of any police report ever filed by McQueary.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

CathyJ

I wonder how McQueary will explain this to his children? He is just a guilty!

gayforliztaylor

this pig tried to sound like a distraught victim a decade after his lie.
this 'sex assault' story is not what happened, even though sandusky needs mental help.

Pimpcessa

I have a gut feeling that there's more victims out there. I mean they already know of 8 boys. What about the boys that were too embarrassed to report it? That can't be a very easy thing to tell someone.

And it seems strange to me that there was obviously more than one investigation going on into Sandusky, yet everybody now wants to act like they never knew nothing about anything ever. This is either going to die out or explode into something much larger than we have heard so far. And I believe the cops knew more than they alledge.

Conservative Voice

Every one involved should be fired at the very least. Anyone who knew and didn't take action should be sent to the very pits of hell to live with their father, Satan.

SAM2000

Someone needs to beat this guys @. He ran away because he was in shock! How dare he! what if that was his 10 yr old that was being raped by that man! OMG! I'm so beside myself with this! How could he just leave that little boy there! He should of grabbed that sick man by his neck and snapped it! OMG how could they just do nothing! I have a son and I tell you I would beat that ^(!*&@(! to a pulp! SICK SICK SICK! My heart goes out to each and every single boy that he hurt and their familys!

Dan Koz

The key to this statement by the cops is that they say no REPORT was filed. That doesnt mean he didnt talk to the police who probably swept it under the rug. He also DID tell the head of campus police, which is the proper protocal in State College for crimes occuring on the campus of PSU.

Also, just because the grand jury SUMMARY does not show that he stopped it or contacted police, that does not mean that he didnt tell that to the grand jury. People need to realize the Grand Jury was investigating Sandusky, not McQueary. Therefore, what you read in the 23 page do***ent is not a transcript of his testimony.

Its obvious that Curley, Spanier, the head of campus police Schultz and most likely the local police did nothing when McQueary told them about the assault.

It may seem odd, and it does, that 8 years later he still sees Sandusky around and doesnt wonder what happened, but none of us have a clue what HE was told as to how the Administration and the police were handling the situation.

People need to lay of these threats against him and let the story unfold. After all, right now he is the key to putting Sandusky away. Without his testimony 9And Paterno's), there is a very good chance that creep sandusky will walk away from the charges

John Moseley

Witness???...Email???...why not ******* step in and stop it while it was happening!!!!

jmoney

this story is so digusting, typical ginger, so f ing grose it makes me sick to my stomache. Mike McQueery what a dirtbag

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4