Buzz Lightyear

Help, I'm Stuck in a Rectum!

11/17/2011 3:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Buzz Lightyear up a butt
Buzz Lightyear
has finally gone "to infinity and beyond" .... and in this case, beyond means butthole.

A couple of doctors have just released a new book called "Stuck Up" -- compiled of x-rays showing various items stuck inside of people ... in this case, someone decided a Buzz Lightyear action figure needed to explore inner space for a change.

No word if Woody was sent up there to find him.

Zman

My God! His wings are extended!

SUSAN S

In the 1980's I worked in the ER at 1 of the Major Trauma Centers of the South. In the Resident DR's area of the ER they had a glass cabinet known as the "TROPHY CASE". This case held all the strange objects that were removed from pts. Some of which were just plain "gross"!! (such as the frog removed from a pt's vagina. when the pt was asked about this, she responded "IT FELT GOOD TILL IT STOPPED KICKING"!!!!)
If you want to do a great follow up story, you should contact some of the large public teaching hospitals & ask if they have a trophy case.

Fallopia Lopez

Clearly a fake, unless there are absolutely no metal parts (screws, etc.) in a Buzz figure. Also, how could the "wings" on his back fit up an a@*. Bunk.

Sarah Jane

This may sound weird as a reply to this particular story, but holy flipping crap I love you TMZ! You make me lol

Good riddance!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Enjoy rectal surgery! I just hope that taxpayers weren't picking up the bill for this bunghole adventurer's medical bills!

Susie

TMZ you are letting thru some really bad comments on this one. Need some TOS violations given out.

Regarding this picture I find it disturbing because it does look like an exray of a child, but we don't know with the information given. That alone makes it highly disturbing, and as open minded as I am, not posted here. We do not know under what cir****tances that was put up there is the reason. ;/

Bman62

Buzz Lightyear...gerbil retrieval service at your service. Through sphincter and beyond!

willie1

Hey that Michael Sorrentino "AKA The situation" xray. I pretty sure that's his douchie product line that's been shoved up his azz!

firebaby

i think sasha grey got her new job confused with her old job.....

campy

Someone from Katt Williams' posse hiding shoplifted items from Best Buy?

joe

to infinity, IN THE BEHIND!

joe

to infinity. and the behind!

Throwback kid

I think Kim Kardashian caught Kris Humphries playing with his toys instead of worshipping her like she thinks she deserves, and just shoved his toy up his butt.

gutsygirl

Rectum, Hel1, it d@amn near killed him!

Cherie

Maybe Woody is the one that put him up there (~_-)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments