Demi Moore

I'M DIVORCING ASHTON

Cheating Scandal to Blame

11/17/2011 1:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Demi Moore divorces Ashton Kutcher
Demi Moore will divorce Ashton Kutcher, her husband of 6 years ... and she's strongly suggesting it's because of the cheating scandal.

The 49-year-old Moore says she's ending her marriage "with great sadness and a heavy heart."

Demi says, "as a woman, a mother and a wife, there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life."

Ashton just tweeted, "I will forever cherish the time I spent with Demi. Marriage is one of the most difficult things in the world and unfortunately sometimes they fail" -- though it's unclear if this message was approved by his Twitter team.

Demi and Ashton made headlines in September after a 22-year-old woman named Sara Leal claimed she had unprotected sex with him in San Diego.

Sara LealLeal claimed Ashton told her he was "separated" from Demi at the time of the alleged affair.

1117_ashton_demi_footer

Big Daddy

I think we should ask Ashton if he wants another chance. :X lol

Blanca

Of course we understand that now he is risin to more fame than she has at this moment she will dfend her diva values and file for a divorce

Kaffee

I think Ashton planned whole thing--let Demi divorce him. She is way too old for him. Now, he can get a young wife and have his own family. Maybe not. Still think he is a little dumb.

butch

Oh my God, Oh my God! How horrible. he biggest shop news of the century and who gives a rat'
s ass.

Kaffee

Took her long enough to finally decide to divorce him.

Heather

eww who cares? Shes hot, hes hot.....give them a little time and they will both have moved on and forgotten each others names lol

Dick Face

GOOD!!! He's got a lot of sweet, young ***** to get too, so stay the **** out of his way!

Rob

In all fairness, the chick is hot.

shawnpwhalen

well I guess he took the role from Charlie Sheen, this is what he deserves. Also it looks like the show may go down in flames.

fortgirl

He's so nasty! Why would anyone hook up with him? I guess if you're in to guys that look like they haven't showered in about a month, he's right up your alley.

TXluvsMJ2

Oh well.

Lynn

It's about freakin time!!! Good for you Demi, show your girls that you are not a doormat and it is NOT ok to screw around and make you feel like you are less than you are!

Buddy Lee

I'd still bang her

J Live

So it's safe to assume Ashton is through the roof with this amazing news. He can play the field as a single man, won't have to pay his ex a DIME or support any kids...and to top it off he is making more money than he ever has before.

Win. Win. Win.

lawyer

Well...at least that marriage lasted MORE THAN 72 HOURS!!!!