Demi Moore

I'M DIVORCING ASHTON

Cheating Scandal to Blame

11/17/2011 1:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Demi Moore divorces Ashton Kutcher
Demi Moore will divorce Ashton Kutcher, her husband of 6 years ... and she's strongly suggesting it's because of the cheating scandal.

The 49-year-old Moore says she's ending her marriage "with great sadness and a heavy heart."

Demi says, "as a woman, a mother and a wife, there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life."

Ashton just tweeted, "I will forever cherish the time I spent with Demi. Marriage is one of the most difficult things in the world and unfortunately sometimes they fail" -- though it's unclear if this message was approved by his Twitter team.

Demi and Ashton made headlines in September after a 22-year-old woman named Sara Leal claimed she had unprotected sex with him in San Diego.

Sara LealLeal claimed Ashton told her he was "separated" from Demi at the time of the alleged affair.

1117_ashton_demi_footer

Frank

I really like Demi Moore but I am conserned now she"s looking pretty frail for her age.

PPC

The horror!!! I hope the ugly chick that he decided to cheat with was worth millions. The good thing is that he can bang mediocre girls all the time now. I knew that the age difference would break them up eventually, but I'm sure he can do better than the hood rat/dream killer that he decided to hook up with

Montclair Grandma

I don't have respect for cheaters. I have never admired Ashton's acting and consider him not an A List entertainer.
His latest gig on Two and A Half Men support my low opinion of
his abilities. I support Demi in her decision to divorce him.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

If you wanna be happy for the rest your life, never make a pretty boy your wife.

Joan K

Duh, no kidding, he is such a s***bag and she thinks her sh&*t doesn't stink. He should grow up and act his age, he is an idiot.

Physical Graffiti

The thing that surprises me most is the unprotected sex. AIDS has not been eradicated...they don't know this?

jhunter

Hilarious tweet. Sometimes, Marriages Fail... Sometimes, My penis slips into another woman...

CountryGal

LoL@the age difference comments. What a bunch of idiots. How do you explain the HIGH divorce rate for people who marry people their own age? Or young women marrying older men? Age is just a number. I know many marriages where the woman is older that have worked beautifully.

su

does that mean he can date his stepsister rumour now?

Nefertiti

She deserves better than that jerk, now she can find a man instead of a boy!!!

Caroline

Smart move. She still looks phenomenal and will hopefully find someone who will be loyal and appreciate her. Let Kutcher have his bimbos.

charley

QWHADDA A (P) RICK ASTON IS...DUDE HAS ONE HELL OF A WOMAN AND HE GOES AND CHEATS...MAN I HATE CHEATERS..THEY ARE THE SLIME OF THE EARTH...LIARS....AND JUST PAIN FOOLS.....GOOD FOR YOU DEMI...HOIPE YOU HAD THE IDIOT SIGN A PRE NUP.....ASHTON CAN KISS MY AZZ! OH WAIT HE MIGHT JUST DO THAT?

kellie

It's about time. This has been coming for weeks. Now for Pete's sake go eat Demi!!

Jeffrey moseley

Well he was way to young for her anyway.He is a rich young man and young pretty ladies like RICH men. She needs a older man who wants to stay home with her.This is really for the best. So now go get those HOT chicks Ashton.....you go boy!!!

kar

Nobody is ever happy anymore. They stray and take everything for granted. What a creep! Demi is so pretty, you are crazy. All for just a piece! You will never be happy with anything. I use to think your a nice guy, now your just a loser!