Clooney & Keibler

Mom and Dad

Meet Stacy's Girls!

11/17/2011 12:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

111611_clooney_still

George Clooney's new girlfriend Stacy Keibler made one hell of an impression on his parents -- by giving them a peek at her impeccable lady parts. Question is -- how long will that view last?

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Different Rules Apply

Stacy's message: I have absolutely nothing to offer except my body... there is nothing interesting about me other than my looks - so here it all is for you to look at, just please don't ask me any questions.

Stupid People Hater

These women of his must know he is just using them. Funny how they go along with it. Lucky guy.

Canadasux

While Stacy Keibler has a very pretty face, her dress doesn't flatter her assets at all! Actually, that dress makes her very unappealing, with doesn't matter at all, I suppose. All that really matters is that George Clooney likes her.

Canadasux

Is it just me, or does George Clooney's dad's wife look like Gabriella Giffords now?

Zenith

Less is more? Her makeup and hair are way overdone. Btw, I wonder how many times George's dad had to tell himself "Don't stare at her chest" while greeting her?

Kaffee

This girl doesn't have much class. Parents must have been embarrassed. Wonder if George was?

Flash

George "Rock Hudson" Clooney.

Ginger

Even if George is gay and all of these women he dates are a front to keep him popular with the lady fans, he is still cute.

D

I think she looks plastic...plus she is the same height as he is and she is towering over him. The least she could do is wear flat shoes...they look ridiculous together. She is just one of the many women that he has and will go through in his life. I give him credit for being monogamous with each woman he has dated...however, I believe that he will only truly be happy if he is with someone who is either equally famous as he is, or someone who is not famous at all...nor cares to be. I am sure she thinks this relationship, if anything, will invigorate her career...if that is what you want to call it.

Nanny

I would just like to know where anyone got the idea George is gay. I think he's a red-blooded, woman loving man. AND he's really cute.

Nefertiti

Meh, another one of his bimbos, but this one has less class and I think will be gone faster than the others.

rob

What is sh doing with this old man? Lol

Thurston Howell III

Oh big deal. She's a pretty girl. The dress does not look that hoorish. Kim K. and the rest of the KarTrah folk wear way worse. As for George...why would she want him? He's getting worse for the wear and he neither likes nor respects women. He uses women and then discards them like toliet paper. He's not going to commit to these women and deep down inside he hates them for being with him because he knows he treats them so shabbily. This guy is a douche and no self respecting woman would wnat to be with him.

Something bizarre happened in his childhood.

Ginger

George even looks like Rock Hudson.

ak

well that proves it, George Clooney is dumpster diving with trash like that !!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments