Prez Obama's Uncle

Faces Judge for DUI ...

Deportation on Hold, For Now

11/17/2011 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1117_Onyango_Obama_2vid

President Barack Obama's uncle appeared in court this morning for a DUI charge -- and continued to dodge the deportation bullet ... while his attorney questions the "legality of the traffic stop."

Onyango Obama's attorney filed a motion in a Massachusetts courtroom -- claiming police had no reason to pull over Onyango, and therefore violated his constitutional rights, when he was arrested August 24 for driving under the influence of alcohol.

The judge continued the case until January 12, 2012.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement took custody of Onyango after the arrest, but he was later released. He could be deported back to Kenya if found guilty.

Willie'sNelson

If he's hear illigally whys he hear?

William

Doesn't obama have another relative that is in our country illegally? An elderly female?

hello

If he is here illegally, why should he be protected under our constitutional rights? Regardless of whether he is found guilty or innocent of the DUI, he should be deported simply for being here illegally. I am so tired of people coming to my country illegally and thinking that our laws shouldn't apply to them. There are too many bleeding heart liberals that think the illegal are entitled to the same benefits as US citizens.

USArmy

WTF? What do they mean "he will be deported if he is found guilty"? He is here illegally and should be deported now. Why is he being given a pass? He and the Aunt should be gone instead of being a drain to taxpayers. Where is the reporting on this by the lame street media?

Rich

Obama's Aunt now his uncle. When the hell will the citizens wake up and realize this guy is a fake. He has destroyed economy beyond ANYTHING Bush did. Get him out of there and send him packing. His election was an experiment...IT FAILED!!!

GIGI

Hi Harvey and crew,
I'm 70 yrs. old and I am here to tell you,TMZ makes my night lol!! I love it!! If I had the money I'd be out there on the TMZ bus,but S.S. as it is,doesn't allow me to do that lol. Just wanted you all to know how much I enjoy all of you. I've come to know you all by first name and you feel like family to me.
thank you for always making my evening. love you all-Gail xxoo

jrcole

what rights he is an illegal who shd not be working driving living here duhhhhh

juju

Wow, look at all the "Christian" Republicans just drooling over this story with their hateful, ignorant comments.
They are the same ones who boo gay soldiers, cheer the death of the uninsured(they are only pro-life until you are born), and foam at the mouth over executions and waterboarding.
And they aren't racist? Their comments sure are...

Can't wait to see how many "dislikes" I get!!

Jah36

Too bad B.O. can't be deported back to his homeland, Kenya. What a disgrace as a president. So sad that that many people were so ignorant to fall for his smoke screen and vote for him. One term for sure!

Brad

articles.boston.com/2011-11-06/news/30367254_1_verdicts-judges-bench-trials

80%+ of the drunk drivers get off in Massachusetts! He doesn't need Blowbama's help! What a joke...

Beach

Watch him get away, quietly. NO way he gets the same justice as everyone else. Obama has him & all the other ILLEGALS covered.

UNREAL

CitySide

Time for illegal aliens to Occupy the country in which they are legal citizens.

Ih8Taxes

Why are we wasting taxpayer $$$ on a DUI trial when he should just be deported in the first place like he was ordered back in 1992?

ellen

If he is illegal than he has no constitutional rights. SOOOOO
send him home!!

Tom Cruise

Illegal and was busted for DUI. That's a green light for deportation now. You would think the POS would at least have some respect. Obama should set an example, put his money where his mouth is and deport this turd and his aunt. Then admit he was born in Kenya.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments