Selena Gomez' Alleged Stalker

Off-the-Hook Looney ...

And Dangerous?

11/17/2011 11:43 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Selena Gomez
' alleged stalker is clearly out of his mind ... telling TMZ, "I'm very anti-material ... I don't like even touching anything that isn't Selena Gomez."

Moments before Thomas Brodnicki was handcuffed in L.A. this AM, he was out for a stroll in his neighborhood -- telling us he NEVER had conversations with God about killing the actress -- but he does have plans to reunite with her in 2016 ... claiming, "Selena Gomez and I are the holy chosen ones of God."

Brodnicki explained, "I'm not overly concerned if I meet [Selena] in the flesh because it may be like scripture says ... 'No man has seen the face of God' ... Maybe us being together is too much like seeing the face of God."

As for the whole 2016 reunion -- Thomas tells us, "One of my favorite scenarios is [Selena] flies out here on March 23, 2016. We start seeing each other, and we don't even touch each other for a month."

Brodnicki says he won't try and see Gomez because there's a restraining order prohibiting it, and besides, he says, she's in Canada now.

Brodnicki is being evaluated right now by a shrink and LAPD detectives, who will probably end up putting him on a 5150 psychiatric hold.

Frito

Seems like a fun guy.

Jackie

Wow!!...Please keep him away from this planet.

TheMarshmallowMan

"I got ya, I got ya"

mer

Wow. God help whomever filmed this and whomever had the bright idea to track this guy down if, lord forbid, anything happens to that girl. This is beyond low. You're instigating someone who said he wants to KILL SOMEONE, and encouraging his actions by giving him attention and a platform. He's not the only one insane in this scenario.

mike

*******NUT JOB*******

liana

TMZ is famous enough. i cant believe you would interview this man n provoke his insane thoughts. completely stupid of TMZ

Steve

I think maybe god should consider placing a restraining order against this guy as well.

Cecilia

At best, TMZ is giving this loon a platform, and at taking advantage of a severely mentally unstable person who desperately needs help.

Either way, you suck for this TMZ. Do not give this man attention. Let the legal process play out and the medical and proper professionals help this guy.

And the camera man should request hazard pay because you never know when this guy will pop off and bring up Selena to him doesn't seem like the safest thing.

dolphin

He should take up surfing. It's a religious experience and would be great therapy. Just sayin'

MN

That bus was God's way of pissing him off!

HarveyRLevin

He never made it back from Woodstock.

R34

You mean the crazy guy is religious? GET OUT! I would never have picked that! EVER!

Ah, the joys of believing in fiction.

nipples mugee

Ha, the TMZ dude couldn't trip him up, seems he is smarter then the interviewer .. Keep trying to have him admit he talks to god, don't we all... lol . I don't think he's Schizophrenia but most likely bipolar and obsessive compulsive .

Alex

I thought he was going to be normal for second. Wow, talk about up the meds

Jeff

Hey, he has something in common with the GOP presidential candidates, God told him to run….

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments